Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Did I Do Something Wrong? Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Did I Do Something Wrong? Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Did I Do Something Wrong? Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Did I Do Something Wrong? KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Did I Do Something Wrong?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

Did I Do Something Wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 pm

In no way am I trying to bring the wrath of Morpheus or anyone, but I was hoping that I could find out why I was booted from this forum. I mean do not tell me it was hacked cause the same thing happened to me on the other forum and I remember who did it. I really just want to RP but it seems I cannot do that, please if anyone wants to explain, send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Havok

Havok

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:45 pm

You were booted from here..?
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 am

Yea I was boores from this forum and my post were deleted. Which you have to select on his type of forum I know I help make thousnads of em on this server
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 am

I can assure you I didn't do it. I signed on yesterday and the background and the banner was missing and I noticed that we were missing someone. I'm not sure who was behind this, but we'll get it worked out. I apologize for the inconvenience..
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:19 am

So what am I to do about my character application. And my weapons and skills; I cannot possibly remember that stuff. Roxas, I can show you how to find the culprit
=
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero
The Gambler Of Fate
The Gambler Of Fate
MorpheusZero

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Nobody hacked the site and there is no culprit. Roxas accidently pressed a button in the Admin panel. It will all be fixed. Nobody hacked the site. It's impossible to hack into the new versions of PHPBB--there are no current known exploits--and if there were--someone would have to be REALLY good to do it--and if they were that good--they wouldn't waste their time hacking into small time KH site when they would possess the skill to hack the pentagon.

So stop spreading false rumors please.
Back to top Go down
http://morpheuszero.ideaboard.net/
MorpheusZero
The Gambler Of Fate
The Gambler Of Fate
MorpheusZero

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 pm

--On a side note Naethyn. You were not booted from this forum--that was an older forum--a LOOONG time ago. This one is completely different and you have never been a member of this one before. problem fixed.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:01 pm

I joined this forum a while ago made a account and had my profile done and everything. I had this name except it was capitalized in the begining I had spells ask havok he aprroved them
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:57 pm

I did NOT mash any button or anything, I haven't gone to the Admin Panel in a long time. But again thank you for fixing the problem.

Naethyn: I'm sorry, but you are going to have to repost your spells and character and skills and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero
The Gambler Of Fate
The Gambler Of Fate
MorpheusZero

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 pm

naethyn morit wrote:
I joined this forum a while ago made a account and had my profile done and everything. I had this name except it was capitalized in the begining I had spells ask havok he aprroved them

Well even so--Nathyn--someone pressed something in the admin Utility page that restored the site to a previous time. No one hacked the site--and it makes me angry when people make false accusations against things they are not sure of--it causes problems.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Okay, sure, I believe you, I honestly do. Can you please change my user name to "Naethyn Morét"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 am

Do you want it EXACTLY like that, even with the hyphen thing above the "e"?
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:54 am

Yes, Just copy and paste it, I know how to make the symbol with my american keyboard. The tilde above the e in é is an accent.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 am

Alright, consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 am

Woo, my guy has a french last name now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I Do Something Wrong?   Did I Do Something Wrong? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I Do Something Wrong?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Off Topic :: Chatroom-
Jump to: