Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
A Princess Exploring (Open) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
A Princess Exploring (Open) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
A Princess Exploring (Open) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
A Princess Exploring (Open) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

A Princess Exploring (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

A Princess Exploring (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:00 am

((Alright, everyone, let's get this moving again. Everyone, back in the pool!))

Traverse Town. The initial hub of activity for all those who had been left homeless by the conflicts in the past. Kairi had never been here before, but she was curious. Sora had mentioned the city once or twice and now that she had started traveling and exploring on her own Kairi decided that she wanted to see the city herself.

It was not like Destiny Islands, or any place that she had already seen.

But as she walked through the streets and looked at the buildings and the shops she realized that she wasn't upset that it was different. She liked that it was different. It had a beauty all its own, a sound and a feel in the air that wasn't any place other than Traverse Town.

She didn't expect danger, though she was aware that it was likely to find her if it was even remotely in the area. She'd learned that about herself after having been the focus of threats and attacks and even used as bait against her friends in the past. Even learning to use her Keyblade hadn't made her proof against attacks.

But she wasn't helpless against those threats either. She could stand and defend herself if she had to.

She wondered who she would meet in Traverse Town. She wondered where Sora was, where Riku was. Riku, especially, she missed after everything that happened with her mother and that fight on the Beach. She'd been looking for him, to try to talk to him. She knew that she'd find him eventually.

And so, expecting nothing but ready for anything, Kairi wandered the streets of Traverse Town.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 am

Not too far from where Kairi was wondering about, Roxas sat upon a stool at the outside bar in the First District. He wasn't drinking anything alcoholic, just a large class of paopu juice which was very delicious. The said fruit was very symbolic, however, it is said that if two people share the paopu fruit, their destinies become intertwined, they will remain a part of each other's lives no matter what.

Roxas was new to Traverse Town, he had seldom traveled anywhere outside of his home world of Twilight Town, but he felt as though he needed a break.

He wasn't aware of the events that would later take place, yet all he knew was that he was enjoying his stay in Traverse Town thus far. It seemed to be a pleasant place, the natives were all very nice, but very different as they came from all over the galaxies.

Roxas then peered up, gazing at the stars. "Ah...such a beautiful night."
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:19 pm

ooc: I'm gonna join, but I'm not sure If I really wanna be Sora anymore. I'll try once more

IC:
A bright light shined in the middle of the first district of Travers Town. Soon, something warm over took the town, and it just felt more at peace. Something of the past, that he freed this world of an evil, had arrived once again. However, this time, this something was not here to free anything, it seemed it was here rather just for the fun of it. This was something, that this person had not done in a very long time, and it was much needed.

Sora smiled as he arrived in Travers Town, about the same time the light had shined in the middle of the district. He laughed a little, remembering the first time he had been in this world. He was so confused at the time, and even more so when Leon showed up and started attacking him. Leon is strong, and was a whole lot stronger than Sora, when they first met. Sora wondered if he could beat him now. He smiled and nodded, thinking that he could. He looked around the first district, laughing and sighing a lot, just remembering the days with Goofy and Donald. Oh, how times had changed. Sora had spent so much time searching for his other friends, he now missed the ones he had been with the most.

He said, and sat down, a little bit unhappy, because he had not heard for the two and a long while. In fact, Sora had not heard from anyone in a long while. His friends seemed to go off on their own, when they promised each other they would travel together. Sora made a fist and made himself promise that he would find all of his friends and they would all travel together, never leaving ones side. Sora arose from where he was sitting and walked over to the second district of the town.

He smiled once again, seeing things that had not changed a bit since he had left this place. He was sure glad one thing did change, and it was the fact that the heartless did not seem to be after Sora, for the time being. Even though Sora enjoyed a good fight every now and again, he was happy to get a little break from all that, and relax. He looked around and felt a warming aura around him, like it was someone he knew. He could not but his finger on it, because he knew so many people from this town. He looked around the area he was at for a bit more and wonder who it could be.

Sora then snapped his fingers once he had realized who it had been. He could not believe he did not know this person around him. In fact it made him laugh that he had forgotten this person. He soon ran towards the spot where this person had been and smiled at them. "Roxas! Roxas! It's me, Sora!" He smiled as he jumped up to where Roxas had been. He smiled at Roxas as soon as he was near him. "It's been quite a long time. How have you been?" He said with a very big smile.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:11 am

Kairi heard the familiar voice in the distance. It wasn't hard to recognize Sora's voice in a crowd, especially when she had spent so many years listening to him and Riku arguing and challenging each other over this thing or that. She turned and followed the sound of his voice to find him standing near another young man.

((OOC: I can't remember offhand, but I don't *think* Kairi ever met Roxas in-game. She met his friends from Twilight Town before she was kidnapped again, but I don't think she'd ever met *him*.))

She smiled when she saw Sora. No matter what changed, what choices they made as they grew older, they would always be friends. She didn't know the young man with him, but Sora apparently knew him. She frowned a little as she tried to remember what Sora had told her about the people he had met on his journeys. She thought she remembered something about this "Roxas" but she wasn't certain.

Her expression cleared as she came to a decision. It didn't matter what she knew or didn't know before this day. She had a chance to meet someone new. So she walked up to the two young men with a sweet smile. "Sora! I didn't expect to see you here! It's been a while, how have you been?" She looked at the other young man for a moment. "Is this a friend of yours as well?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:09 am

Roxas had fallen into a bitter depression as of late. He had left the Organization yet they continued to pursue him through the random attacks from his old friend Axel. Anger raged inside of him, a war had broken out where his heart use to be. He had such inner conflict, however, he knew not a way to deal with it and move on. Everything he had ever known was a lie, each day that he lived was merely a dream, a dream that turned out to be a nightmare. The friends that he had grown up with were nothing more than pixels placed together in a set pattern to trick his mind into making him believe in a made-up reality. All of these thoughts and so much more bombarded his mind as he was approached by what seemed to be a familiar face. Roxas looked up at Sora and attempted to smile, a failed attempt. Sora looked so familiar, Roxas knew that he should know this boy from somewhere, yet where?

"I'm sorry...I feel like I know you, yet I can't remember..."

Roxas had not the time to finish his sentence before a rather lovely young lady approached the two of them. She spoke first to Sora, obviously they knew each other from their pasts.

Should I remember her too? There's something so real about her...could she have been from my past when I had a heart?...why can't I remember anything!?!?!?

Roxas seemed to be a bit frustrated, but he swallowed his emotions and remained calm. He extended his right hand to shake Kairi's.

"Hi, I'm Roxas."

OOC: They meet once in KH2 I THINK, but they definitely have encounters in 358/2 days, here's the link to a vid I found about them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20OGtWxkI8I
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:06 pm

((Wow, there's actual Canonical support for Roxairi? Dang, the Shipping is extreme in Kingdom Hearts. You know, Sora, if you want to change characters you can. If that would help you play more, then we'd be all for it.))

Kairi smiled at Roxas. Something in his face and manner reminded her of Sora, like the two were brothers or something even though she knew that Sora didn't have any brothers. "Hi. I'm Kairi. It's good to meet you." She tilted her head in curiosity. "Are you doing anything in particular today?"

She glanced at Sora and grinned at him. It was always good to get to see her friends. "I decided that I'd do some exploring for a while. I'm curious about the worlds you've seen and the places that you've been."

She really wished that she could find Riku somewhere, but after the explosion and everything he'd vanished and she didn't know where he had gone. She hoped that she'd run into him somewhere, but she didn't know if he really wanted to be found. Still, she wasn't going to give up. She'd never give up if Sora were the one who'd vanished, either.

They were both important to her.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:13 am

OOC: Yes, they definitely have a fling or feelings for each other or something. I'm not sure what's going on with them really, I haven't played 358/2 Days yet.

IC: Roxas actually found a way to smile, even if was rather petite. He then took another sip of the paupo juice as she asked him of his plans for the day. After clearing his throat he flipped a coin to the bartender. "Please fix the lady some Paupo Juice."

Roxas then turned back towards Kairi. "I really hadn't thought about what I was going to do today...I suppose anything's possible. Do you have any plans?"

OOC: Sorry it's short, but I have to be at college in ten minutes and it's about a fifteen minute drive lol.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 pm

((Well, when you find out, can you let me know? I'm kinda curious, but I'm not going to be able to play 358/2 Days. I suppose I could just go searching Wiki or something, but I'm more interested in actual cutscenes.))

Kairi sat down next to Roxas with a light chuckle. The Paopu Juice, though, reminded her of that evening with Riku, the sweet taste was exactly as she remembered it. She missed Riku with painful sharpness for a moment, though she pushed the memory back.

She'd find him again. They had shared a Paopu fruit together.

"I don't really have any plans either," she said between sips. "I'm just looking around to see what I can see. I thought I'd have a journey to have fun, you know?"

Looking at Roxas, she thought that he looked like someone who didn't have a lot of fun, and that made her want to reach out even more to him. Everyone should have fun. Her best memories were of running along the beaches of Destiny Islands with Sora and Riku playing games and having fun and just enjoying the sunlight and the sand and the clear turquoise water. Being the best friends in the world.

"Why don't you come with me?"

She didn't know why she asked, but it felt like the right thing to do. No one should be that lonely.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm

OOC: I'll let you know whatever I find out. I am curious now as well, I need to look into it more.

IC: Roxas took a sip from his mug of juice as he listened to Kairi. She seemed genuinely nice and he knew that she meant well. She talked of having fun and she seemed to be a free spirit, which wasn't always a bad thing to be. Fun was something that Roxas only thought that he had experienced. He had dreamed it...or yet...he was tricked into thinking he had even dreamed of such experiences.

He continued to drink his juice and he choked up a bit when she asked him to join her. Roxas whiped his mouth with a napkin and turned to face Kairi. "Um...join you?...sure, sounds...fun." Of course Roxas was hesitant, but it seemed to good to be true. He was actually happy in that moment, perhaps this could be his time to make his own memories and actually have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Princess Exploring (Open)   A Princess Exploring (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Princess Exploring (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Traverse Town :: RPG-
Jump to: