Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Who Are You? Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Who Are You? Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Who Are You? Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Who Are You? KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Who Are You? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Who Are You? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Who Are You? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Who Are You? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Who Are You? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Who Are You? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Who Are You? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Who Are You?

Go down 
+7
Lenneth
Nobody Trickster
Jonathan DeLauren
Falcon
Roxas
Enigma
Arexia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Arexia

Arexia

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 am

Okay, okay..

I shall start off this topic!

Basically, just a run through of who you are, not as your RP character, but YOU! Just so we can get to know each other a lil' bit. Ready?

Who am I? well I guess its simply put, Im a writer. Yes yes I have a few grammar errors here and there what person doesnt? dont harp me for it just live with it ^_^.

Im a cute funsized Texan. (for those of you who dont know funsized, its short, small, itty bitty, catching on?) I am your average run of the mill senior girl and I enjoy dressing how I feel. I mostly dress in blacks and greys browns or any dark color as I feel dark colors show the most mystery. I view my life as a mystery. No one knows where I am going but everyone knows where I have been. I plan to attend a good college and become an exeptional writer. Writing is my life, its my passion. Whenever I feel depressed I write about it and before I know it I am writing a short story and the reason for my depression goes away. I am the author of Fight for the Phoenix, a book I have been writing since 7th grade. The odd thing about this book is that it was created from my anger, saddness and confusion.

Now writing isnt all that I do. I am also a artist. Drawing my emotions and imagination onto a peice of paper is a thing I enjoy doing. No one, not even I, know what will be seen from my drawings. If Im not writing I am drawing. If Im not drawing im reading a good book. If Im not doing those things I am on here rpg with friends and family.

I am an easy to get along with kind of girl. I am not quick to judge someone I believe everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt and all people make mistakes and so all deserve 2nd chances. Only a small few have gotten on my bad side. I have gone through every possible thing a girl my age can go through and then some. Well ok not everything but most things. I am a very determined and strong willed girl. If someone tells me I cant do something I am bound and determined to show them they are wrong.

I am stubborn. I have to admit to that majorly. Ask any and all of my friends I am as stubborn as they come. Im very creative and imaginative. My doctors say I have the creativity and imagination of a five year old but with the knowledge and maturity of someone my age. So in other words, my imagination is large for my age group.

I am a sucker for romantic stuff. I love it all. The moonlit walks on a beach, a cozy sunset moment, but by far the biggest romantic thing I love to see is when my sissy from Cali,*Ashlyn* and my brother *Falcon* get together and talk. The things he says to her and the things they give eachother is just eye watering, heart stopping, breath catchingly good. They make sure to show eachother they love one another every time they meet.

But really I am a sweet, caring, innocent, overprotective, nurturing, understanding girl. If you ever need someone to talk to or just someone to hear your thoughts just give me a pm. I am willing to rp with just about anyone so feel free to drop me a line. I hope this helps you all understand a little more about your overly descriptive writer.

If you want to know more about me talk to my friends and family, if you want to know even more about me after talking to them; read my books. In every paragraph of every chapter I place a part of me into it. Read a book to get to know its author. I love you all and hope you enjoy the rest of your time here on KHA.

A picture of me:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 am

I'll follow in your footsteps there Razz

Name: Ramiro Galindo
School: Cal State Northridge
Ethnicity: Latino/Hispanic
Major/Minor: Computer Science Programming/Psychology
Favorite Artist: Muse

I drive a 2005 Toyota Corolla.
I am in a fraternity. This is my 4th RP site. 2 of which were KH, 1 Bleach, 1 Final Fantasy.
I have Skype, MSN, Yahoo, AOL.
I have unlimited Txting.
I listen to all types of music cept country
I'm 5'10. Pretty tall for a hispanic.
I usually wear my hair spiked, wear skater clothes or those hollister, ambercrombie, and aeropostale clothing. I run in my spare time and like to be in shape.
I am very easy to get along with and tend to be a tad flirtish. I am not a whore by any means thought. ^_^ I am very easy going and happen to party. I don't drink/smoke. I happen to be very randomly social and not the jealous type when in a relationship.I like to draw, listen to music, sit on my roof, drive, skateboard, and sleep in my spare time. I am very laid back and sometimes a slacker but for friends I'm not. I am currently a Sophomore in my school and have 2 yrs left.
My heritage is of Mexican and El Salvadorean descent. I speak, read, write fluent Spanish and English. I am trying to learn Japanese. I can cook somewhat. Also I prefer El Salvador more than Mexico due to the fact that I love nature more than the city.

Feel free to get to know me on the site.
Who Are You? IMG_3009
Who Are You? L_2129ea544ef04e13be4c98acfefcd3ce
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 am

Name: Logan Ricketts, most call me Logoman

I'm 18 years old. I was born January 28th, 1991 at 12:16 a.m., 16 minutes past SuperBowl sunday.
I'm 6'5 and weigh about 200 lbs. Short brown hair, emerald eyes, but they change depending on my mood to either blue or grey.
Who Are You? L_6f21fe6728590b0bf67c330b841c6a27
I drive a 2003 Chevy Cavalier, 2 door, fine car!
I just graduated from high school and I'm going to a community college in the fall.
I have been learning to Barber from my grandfather who has done it for 48 years so far.
One of the most important things about me is that I am a CHRISTIAN. I know that I don't always act like it and at times you probably can't tell at all, but we all are full of sin and we all have to work on achieving that goal of eternity.
I love playing the guitar, I've been playing for about 6-7 years. I mostly like to play acoustical style music, but I listen to some hard rock and alternative, punk rock, emo. I like different sorts.
I also like playing PS3, GTA4 is my favorite game, especially when me and Morph play online with some people.
I live in a small town in Alabama, and just because I live in AL doesn't mean I'm a hick or a hillbilly, there are actually really cool people here, there's just nothing to do hehe.
My heritage is this...I'm half French and half English, I prefer the English side because what have the French done that has made a difference? I've heard rumor that they invented the blowjob, but I think that was a Will Ferrel movie or something, lol.
I love comedy movies, Will Ferrel is da man!
I love to laugh, I'm really easy to get along with.
Believe it or not I hate conflict and drama, though most of the time I find myself right in the middle of it.
That's about it, if you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Falcon

Falcon

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Well Im Zack. Im a rather simple kid to know, I dont tolerate any kind of harm to come to my girl Jules. If you hurt her youll find yourself soon regretting it. My background is one that many can say they are glad they didnt have. I basically grew up on my own. Mom left dad and me when I was five and I havent seen or heard from her sense then. My dad blamed me for her leaving and beat me as I aged. He tried to kill me three times. Once by choking, another by taking a knife and cutting from my left shoulder down to my heart (thankfully I was able to get away), the third was a gun but by some miracle the gun wasnt loaded so I was safe from that, but he used thhe butt of the gun to beat me with. Somehow the neighbors found out about my dads beatings on me and called the police which then took me from him and took him to jail. Im not sure where he is now nor do I care. I enjoy cosplaying (dressing up in costumes and acting out as that character, kinda like rpg only rl version) When Im on the computer I am always on talking with my friends and family. Ofcourse my baby is top of my list when it comes to interests. She is the only thing I live for and I hope someday to be able to help provide her with a home, a family, and a good paying job. The music I listen to ranges from country to instrumental to anything my baby wants me to listen to. I use my spare time to plan things for her such as finding her jewelry, songs, basically anything that will bring a smile to her beautiful face I do. Well thats enough about me, want to know more talk to my friends. THey know more about me than even I do at times. If you ever want to rp pm me and we will set one up.

This is Me.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm Andrew, the 17-year-old information hog, and somebody you don't wanna make angry if you happen to meet me. Just so happens I live in AZ, where it's monsoon season. The humidity does wonders for the white mountains. In any case, you can either find me sittin' around on my PS2 or on the computer watching anime or RPing. I'm also writing a book, and if you want a copy of what it's like so far, just loan me an e-mail address and I'll see what I can do. Provided, of course, I remember.

I'd describe myself, but they say a picture is worth 1000 words, so I'll do that instead.Who Are You? Andrew10

Oh yeah, I forgot. I usually know what I'm doing, as well, so if you need help with something, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Falcon: haha nice pic. I saw that dude in a movie. We wantz a real pic.
Back to top Go down
Nobody Trickster

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:49 pm

I keel shit...

thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Sorry sir, I like to remain a mystery ^^
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

Lenneth

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 pm

course i'm posting things about me, i love me and so does every one else XD (see the ego yet?)

Any case my name is Vincent Lenneth Truong (Yes i do have that name for my middle, was a typo for who ever wrote up but we ended up saving it cause it was unique during the time) I'm 19 years old (shocker there) and as far as your getting i live in Canada. Yes Canada the large country right about the map among many of you.

I'm asian, half Chinese half Japaneses ( yes i'm aware i'm the pun of that old fricking joke, been there done that >.>) dark as hell eyes, semi light tan skin (Asian duh) mid range hair length with me front around 2 inches longer then my back were the ears start. 5 foot 9 for height and a whooping 120 pounds now (yes a skinning boy but with definition and still able to kick your asses)

family wise one mom one brother...meh
i like kingdom hearts the entire serius, final fantasy serius, guilty gear seris, wild arms and a hellish a lot of video games. also I adore my activaties fasion, modeling (thats right sexy model known across western canada XD ), swimming, capulira, not so much pinao any more, drawing and course RPGing here. singing only a pass time for me. i work as a massage therapist full time and going for my second year in colleage to work more so on therpitc work rather then relaxation

personality wise you ask? well depends on the mood, just like my character there are two main modes for me, happy go luckily shy innocent man that will protect his loved ones to the death and what should be just or on the other side a cold heartless bastard ready to rip your throat out for any given time or brute rape you at a given moment. on a less extreme note pretty much a laid back relaxed hard worker type of person, speaks openly during times of fun while maintain a firm silence with only worth wild lectures if need be. i tend bossy at times but meh i got a liveable sized ego.

Who Are You? 2
Who Are You? 2jpg8
Who Are You? N503074769_680638_5529
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:02 am

Me and Lenneth have the same birthday Razz
and the same birth year =D
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:08 am

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just the loveable friedz chickenz lova!!! hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

Lenneth

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 am

Fried chicken...>.>

WHERE! *runs off with deathly hunger eyes*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:22 pm

hehe The other users will never know the origins of Le Rosco's Chicken and Waffles...hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

Lenneth

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 am

>.> reliving from the pits of forgotten considering there a lot more people here then before so...talk about yourself everyone how has not already, please Razz
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 am

*sigh* I am still not comfortable with how much of your real life you guys just willingly put out there. But I'll give this a try.

For starters, yes, that's my real age. Every day of it.

I started writing stories when I was six years old and would dictate to my mother who would type on an ancient typewriter. I used that same typewriter in high school to write my first novel, actually. I was a freshman, and it was 91 pages. At the time I thought it was great. I look back now and shudder.

I discovered role-playing the same summer that Batman was in theaters, the one with Jack Nicholson as the Joker. I'm not real certain what year that was, it could have been anywhere from 1987 to 1989. I know that there was an Indiana Jones out at the same time, but my brain isn't quite clear enough on just which year it was. My brother and sister had discovered DnD from the son of our mother's best friend, and we were staying with their family for a couple weeks that summer. Eventually they talked me into trying it too.

My character was named Seana, and she was a Wizard, and I was absolutely clueless about what I was doing, but I understood the concept of Shocking Grasp (Thank You, Jack Nicholson!) so I managed. I got form and function mixed up for a while and thought that the pewter figures were absolutely necessary, but other than that didn't really do much until I found a group as I entered High School.

At that point role-playing and writing took first seat in my life. I played DnD, Heroes Unlimited, several home-grown game systems, ElfQuest: RPG, and assorted others up until college when I discovered White Wolf games, notably Changeling: the Dreaming. I never did much with Vampire, and Werewolf was actually pretty cool, but Changeling rocked my world because so much of it was stuff I'd already been working on.

I got away from tabletop gaming, largely due to lack of players or GMs, but got into Play By Emails. I was one of the founding members of the Company of Tears, possibly the longest-running play by email rpg on the internet at the time. We had an excellent run going from February 1996 to somewhere between 2000 and 2001. Things sort of faded with the transition to a Yahoo based email list that was complicated by the fact that I had a Hotmail account . . . and anyway, it was complicated. I don't know if we ever even got to the fifth campaign or not.

Anyway, I haven't really done anything with Internet role-playing for a while. I got back into table-top games, but a run-in with a horrible DM just ruined my ability to create a character for what seemed like the longest time. I still can't tabletop game because of his sorry rump. Long story short, I had to sacrifice character concept for surviveability in his games and it scarred me for life.

Fall 2003 I went back to college to finish my degree at long last and rejoined the ElfQuest fan discussion forum when it was on EZboard. I made the transition from there to the new forums and I started writing more fanfiction than ever.

I'm not sure when I started playing console games, but it was during the PS to PS2 transition because some neighbors upgraded and sold me their old one. I started with Legend of Legaia and then found Final Fantasy IX, then VIII, and it took me several months to years to be able to play VII because of the leap backwards in technology. Once I did, though, I was hooked. I've played 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 12. Watched cutscenes on Dirge of Cerberus, but haven't played it.

Have not actually played through Kingdom Hearts, though every so often I go back and make another valiant attempt, but I just can't seem to work the controls effectively. I did not grow up playing video games, I discovered them rather late as things go.

Anyway, fastforward to . . . last April. I got sick and missed a couple days of work and ended up fired for illness. *sigh* At the same time the heavens parted and I was able to get broadband internet access. So I was able to be *much* more active on the Scroll of Colors for ElfQuest than I normally would have been. I was reading threads in forums I wouldn't normally have been in and that's when I noticed the arrival of Lord Tavius Amatiel.

He was advertising this Final Fantasy role-playing forum that apparently he was an admin on and his character was none other than Sephiroth. Backstory, I have a fanfic I've been trying to write for years involving Sephiroth's kid sister journeying with Cloud to destroy him and . . . well, for the sake of the character I made the move. I don't think they knew what he was bringing when I showed up and then proceeded to set a land-speed record to 100 posts in, like, the first week, on almost only rp posts alone.

Anyway, I heard about this forum through that one and decided, since I knew the player who was going for Riku, that I would make the attempt, even though I still can't play the games all the way through (darn control system) and given my playing style I laid claim to possibly the *only* Canon character I could pull off.

I think I'm doing fairly well with her, actually.

So, that's me. Thirty-four, happily married for eleven years now, and active on two role-playing forums populated by teenagers while I'm contemplating adding a third to the rotation. *sigh* I have got to be a glutton for punishment.

Oh, and I did get that Bachelor's degree, by the way, in Literature.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
RondineSkies

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Lol well guess its my turn then.

Hey my names Heights, mostly cause thats what people tend to call me ^^ .

Im 17, and I like rping with most of my friends, meeting new people and even just talking about life in general. My head never seems to stop thinking for some reason, which leads with me always wanting to try and do new things. (lol still trying to figure out if that's good or bad). I consider myself everyone's friend and I dont mind giving a helping hand to anyone that needs it. I try to be as layed back as I can and try to avoid any drama (lol had enough of that). I like creating games sometimes, even if they are just rpgs, and I enjoy reading sometimes as well, I especially like making attacks if we are talking rps..except I hate describing and writing histories lol. I dont consider myself I great rper and not so much of a gamer either, kind of like both a bit but not enough to say im either.

hmm, dont know what else to add, but hey if anyone wants someone to rp with or talk to, just pm me when im here or something. Peace ^^
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 pm

I am not very comfortable posting a picture of myself, I hate people judging my appearance cause I do not look my age. I am fine with that.

This is so far what I am:

• I am eighteen as of March 6
  • I am homosexual
  • I am hyperactive and have ADD, ummm where was I
  • I act insane at the most serious moments
  • I offer make funny yet retarded accusation about life and they make sense...
  • I can't name anything else
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Hehe....I know something about almost everyone on this page. Though most will have more than a little toughy in guessing me....hehehehe mostly because my crazy side comes out in this character and I'm loving it so much.

If I am correct, and I usually am. Rik-meister up top (only guessing cause its been so long since I saw her picture) is a budding author and totally amazing. I know her birthday and she knows mine(now don't give me away just yet hun. I want them to "guess") I always make her guess.

As for Mr. Zack, I think only known to me in passing, seems like I rememeber a conversation with some crazy person threatening his life in the chatbox (lets not go there, I don't think I can handle any crying right now)

As for my boy Logan, he's my awesome friend extraordinaire. Never hesitating to send a prayer my way when life turns sour on me. Also he knows we still gotta get together and go mudding in our trucks....if he still has his. Be a shame to dirty up that blue cavalier.

Ah I missed someone didn't I.....Rammi Rammi Rammi......what to say that hasn't already been said.....huff......only guy I actually know.......all I'm saying is.....Pedobear....and....he looks good all swanked up.

So whos next....ah Tricky...tricky trickster....the psychotic keel you all youngster of the group....I know his age....have for awhile...wont say though

And then we get to my sexy asian canadian awesome.....yes he is my awesome. Never unwilling to lend an ear on skype when I've needed. Not much need be said about lenny.....really don't we all already know.

Heights Finest I have known since Sprikania first Gen. He likes to make video games with his brother and he's damn fine with the ladies....hehe

Now last but seriously not the least. Mrs. Griz....That woman can write like no other. Also I know what she looks like. She's one of the nicest people I know. Definately right up there with Lenny.

So what insanely awesome insane person do you all know(besides Naethyn I think). Hmm guess my name and I am sure I will need no introduction.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 am

Bastion wrote:
Hehe....I know something about almost everyone on this page. Though most will have more than a little toughy in guessing me....hehehehe mostly because my crazy side comes out in this character and I'm loving it so much.

If I am correct, and I usually am. Rik-meister up top (only guessing cause its been so long since I saw her picture) is a budding author and totally amazing. I know her birthday and she knows mine(now don't give me away just yet hun. I want them to "guess") I always make her guess.

As for Mr. Zack, I think only known to me in passing, seems like I rememeber a conversation with some crazy person threatening his life in the chatbox (lets not go there, I don't think I can handle any crying right now)

As for my boy Logan, he's my awesome friend extraordinaire. Never hesitating to send a prayer my way when life turns sour on me. Also he knows we still gotta get together and go mudding in our trucks....if he still has his. Be a shame to dirty up that blue cavalier.

Ah I missed someone didn't I.....Rammi Rammi Rammi......what to say that hasn't already been said.....huff......only guy I actually know.......all I'm saying is.....Pedobear....and....he looks good all swanked up.

So whos next....ah Tricky...tricky trickster....the psychotic keel you all youngster of the group....I know his age....have for awhile...wont say though

And then we get to my sexy asian canadian awesome.....yes he is my awesome. Never unwilling to lend an ear on skype when I've needed. Not much need be said about lenny.....really don't we all already know.

Heights Finest I have known since Sprikania first Gen. He likes to make video games with his brother and he's damn fine with the ladies....hehe

Now last but seriously not the least. Mrs. Griz....That woman can write like no other. Also I know what she looks like. She's one of the nicest people I know. Definately right up there with Lenny.

So what insanely awesome insane person do you all know(besides Naethyn I think). Hmm guess my name and I am sure I will need no introduction.

dood!
PM me lol
if you were around for that
then you havent been updated on meh for awhile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Who Are You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Are You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum