Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
i have a problem... Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
i have a problem... Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
i have a problem... Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
i have a problem... KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
i have a problem... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
i have a problem... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
i have a problem... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
i have a problem... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
i have a problem... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
i have a problem... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
i have a problem... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

i have a problem...

Go down 
+4
Bastion
MorpheusZero
Falcon
Havok
8 posters
AuthorMessage

i have a problem... Empty
PostSubject: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:06 am

with copycats

leo and morpheus because i *KNOW* you two are here and running this place this is not okay! your too lazy to make your OWN rules so you copy/paste from my sister and her friends websites! ive only been on my big sisters website for a day but i know her words and i know how she uses them too. im eleven but im not blind and i can tell you just stole them.

you guys are supposed to be two of the best role players they have and your just using their rules as a crutch because you can't think of your own.
matty says your just going to delete this because you dont wanna look bad but idont care this isnt right for you to do that just because your lazy.
Back to top Go down
Havok

Havok

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:25 am

I don't fully understand what you mean?

You want them to basically remake the rules?
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:50 am

Werent they the ones to make the rules on the other site? And Aqua are you Pinky Rose's sister? If so I have a few questions for you.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero
The Gambler Of Fate
The Gambler Of Fate
MorpheusZero

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm

In any case...I did use one of her's...and I believe it said By Pinky Rose...and if not its because I haven't had the time to go in and do it yet as anyone on here can state...and you can tell Matt to shove it up his ass because HE KNOWS ITS TRUE that Pinky uses MY TOS ALL THE TIME...which is why I use a few of her things as well...its a mutual thing so shut the fuck up little one because she uses my stuff too....You dont know what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://morpheuszero.ideaboard.net/
Bastion

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Dylan, be nice. You're drawing complaints from all over for the attitude you seem to have lately. Thats all I'm willing to do.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Morph and Leo actually helped MAKE the site, rules and all, so they have a fair claim to it, as it's their work.

Just my two cents on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:20 pm

its best to just stay out of the situation, you're going to have problems with somebody no matter how you choose to slice it. So my advice is just to let it be. Things will be settled by those involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:25 pm

riku i suggest you butt out. just because they made the website doesnt mean that makes it okay for them to steal. my big sister gives you credit and you know that so itd be a little nice to give her and zexion credit where its due too. at least put it in little letters at the bottom or something.

also you shouldnt unapprove my character just because i call you out on something in the chatroom. approvals should be based on whats on the post and not based on the person posting it.
Back to top Go down
Xish

Xish

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:59 pm

i see you guys are handling this maturely

(that was sarcasm, by the way)
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:02 pm

this is what PMs are for
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Exactly. Please carry this out in a PM and don't argue like this on the site, it makes everyone here look bad.

Aqua: Morph and I practically built her site and I'll agree with him on this one. She does use his stuff and he uses her's. He gave her credit for the things that he used from her. Please PM one of us if you have a problem and don't post it on our site. Thank you. If you have any more questions, PM me and we will calmly discuss this.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have a problem...   i have a problem... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have a problem...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Off Topic :: Chatroom-
Jump to: