Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Candidly Speaking Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Candidly Speaking Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Candidly Speaking Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Candidly Speaking KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Candidly Speaking

Go down 
+4
Roxas
Falcon
Havok
Ashlyn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlyn

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:48 pm

I have high expectations of this being changed to demean me or even deleted and not even being read by the one who needs to see it most, but I feel that it needs to be said anyways.

First of all, I'd like to say I was happy to find out that this site was being run by a few people that I happened to know. A fellow member and I joined yesterday and we were both happily surprised. Though unfortunately it seems my friend has run into some problems with the current Admin. Neither of us joined this site with intentions to show him any disrespect at all. In fact, he was considered a very good friend of ours and we were excited to be here. But some pretty harsh words just happened to be thrown around, which doesn't seem to be very Admin-like from a common users perspective. Especially when my friend had done nothing especially harsh to begin with.

She simply called him by an old friend's name. Is that so bad?

Sure, if it bothers the admin, then yes. But by changing her post, without even asking her to revise her own post to begin with isn't fair. This shows that your admin Roxas can change a post whenever he feels like something doesn't fit right. In other words.. if someone makes a few mistakes. I find it very sad that a man has to exercise his power in such a demeaning way as to make my friend look like a fool by changing her words around. By deleting an entire post and then treating her as if she's a kindergartner. Last time I checked, we all happen to be close in age, am I wrong? But just because Roxas happens to hold a higher power than the rest of us does not mean he gets to treat us as if we're as low as the dirt beneath his feet.

With any amount of power given to man, a great responsibility entails. Roxas took on the power as admin and in my eyes failed in his responsibilities to properly admin his site and help out a fellow member. I can guarantee you, Roxas, that this will earn you no points with your current users and will also put a stop to any new people joining. I am not the only one to think this when I say that power given to you goes straight to your head. You are not fit to be a fair and just admin. As an admin, you are selfish, uncaring and you are unable to level with those who do not match your "intelligence". I humbly apologize on everyone's behalf who have crossed you by being flawed.

By being a human.

You've proved your mortality with your actions today toward my friend and they have been received unhappily by others including myself.

I respected you and liked you as my friend and gave you a chance as an admin. In all due respect, my intentions are not to bash on you, but to simply open your eyes. You are not fit for any admining or leadership position of any kind until you get your head straight. I am sure you've had such encounters with others dealing with your leadership issues.

I appreciated your friendship, Logan and it was nice for you to welcome us to your site. But I cannot get along with a person who lets power go to his head such as yourself. Even though you have apologized and tried making amends with my friend, I'm afraid to say that we are both leaving the site. This was not the welcoming she deserved and this is not the welcoming I'd like to have heard. I do not wish you luck with your site, but luck with trying to change your strategies on running a site.

By deleting this post or by changing my words around you've proven your disrespect to a member who simply wishes to state her opinion. And you've proven that this site will be run by a Dictator, rather than a friend or a helpful admin.

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Havok

Havok

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:06 am

MorpheusZero wrote:
- By becoming a member, viewing, and/or posting on KHAge Forums you agree to the Terms Of Service and General Membership Rules stated on this page and any others displayed in this forum.
- The Terms of Service and General Membership Rules may be changed at any time without prior notice by The Administration.
- The Administration is referring to any Administrator and/or Moderator on the KHAge Forums.
- The Administration reserves the right to restrict membership in any way.
- The Administration reserves the right to revoke any membership, at any time for any reason at the Administrators and/or the Management’s discretion.
- The Administration reserves the right to limit any membership, at any time for any reason at the Administrators and/or the Management’s discretion.
- The Administration reserves the right to edit any members post, thread, or image, at any time for any reason at the Administrators and/or the Management’s discretion.

Look at the highlighted portion in red. Though I did not agree with his actions, you had complied to this upon joining.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 am

Obviously when she wrote it she didnt care about any of the rules or anything that section has to tell her. So really that has no say here. Besides, she has a point.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 am

I see that, but aside from what the rules state (unless posted somewhere else, then please quote for me) an Admin should be just in making such decisions. It's poor discretion in my opinion. Even Roxas needs a set of rules.
Back to top Go down
Havok

Havok

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 am

I said I never agreed with him. I never applied my own opinion besides saying that I didn't agree with his actions. I merely showed the rules that had already been presented to show that it was at his own discretion and you had risked that by joining the site.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 am

I'm sorry if I made it sound as if I was going after you, I'm not. I'm only expressing.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 am

I understand how you feel and I have had time to calm down. Arexia and I will talk more about the situation tomorrow in private as I should have done to begin with. Yes I edited her post, but you act as though I made her look like an idiot when I just edited out ONE little thing. One post i did change to say something along the effects of disrespecting me, but I apologized for that. If you wish to leave this site, fine, leave. If not, then I am glad to have you on here. We all have room to grow in not only our maturity, but our everyday actions. Once again, I am sorry for the events that occurred and I will act more rational next time. State your opinion all you want, I'm just going to listen and share mine as well. I really appreciate how you think that I would stoop so low as to delete you...at one point we were friends, I just hope that we can return to that point.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Ashlyn

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 am

Yes, everyone can grow in maturity, but if you're going to run the site, then you should be at least constant with it.

And I would think this would be deleted because YOU have the power to.. You got angry at her and I saw what you said to her and that doesn't seem like something a friend would say to another friend. Or even what an Admin should say to his member.

Now that I re-read the rules that were posted again for me to see, they are highly in favor of the Admin and seem to show none to the member. The Admin's discretion? You could get by banning someone for something that bothers only you and get away on the winning side because that's the admin's discretion. Unless I missed the part where it shows proper Admin.. guidelines at least.. then these rules could be taken way out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 am

You're exactly right. I am the Lead Admin and that doesn't just mean that I have the fun job of running things, that means I have to set the example.

I slipped up got mad, sad things I probably shouldn't have said. Me and Arexia have started to make things better and we are talking, so that's a start.

And I know that the rules favor the Admin, but I didn't write them, Morph did.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 am

Gee, I wonder what ELSE happened where you just HAPPENED to get mad, and someone ended up getting HURT.

Not only that, you STOLE her rules too! I've only been a member of Pinky's site for a day and I already can tell you copy/pasted her rules, edited a few things, and then called them your own!

And, I know you people from Kingdom Hearts. I don't think you remember ME, because I left a while ago, but I do know you two seem to have a LOT on incidents where you just happen to put people under your thumbs. Strange coincidence.

Just a friendly warning...abuse the power and you loose the users. I told Zexion that once, and he was wise enough to listen. Not a threat, don't you label me just because I'm her little sister.

By the way, it's Toast from KH and Copycat from FF.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 am

Hey, can we all just calm down for one second(Aqua). Do not blame everyone for this, I assure you, not everyone knew about this. Secondly, getting mad, will not, I repeat, will not solve a thing. If you have an issue with something, do not bring it up on a topic about something else, and one that should be closed. I suggest pming an admin? There are better ways of doing this.

And lastyly, Getting mad online, isn't worth anything. I know how you feel, because things have been copied from myself, but this is no way of dealing with things.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 pm

I wasn't going to say anything. That was, until I went to the very first RP topic of the site, and saw a message by our Co-admin, Enigma.

Quote :
((srsly guys at least 2-3 paragraph minimum of at least 4-5 lines))

thank you

...... That's just plain stupid. Worse, that's an abuse of power. Attempting to enforce the size of someone's post? That, my friends, is called tyranny. Not everyone is able to come up with a three paragraph reply with perfect grammar and spelling. And those who are capable are not necessarily willing to. I could wax poetic about simple subjects and fill up entire pages of worthless drivel, or I could actually RP and enjoy myself. You want me to describe, in three paragraphs, a simple action, such as sitting down? Not every action needs a detailed, flowery explanation. I absolutely and resolutely refuse to bow to such a ridiculous request.

If, Enigma, you want everything to be at the very minimum three paragraphs, then enjoy RP'ing against yourself, because I, for one, will not acquiesce to your frivolous demand.
Back to top Go down

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Riku, if you're incapable of doing it, you can move onto another website. I know a nice little teaparty website where you might fit in. Im eleven and I manage to type up three paragraphs. Your seventeen and in high school, and your complaining about typing up three paragraphs, when thats about the size of an essay.

Its not abusive, its a rule, and if you want to type out one sentence replies youre going to be really tiresome really fast. If you want that addres to that teaparty website message me. Im sure they will welcome someone who cant type three paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Xish

Xish

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm

it's not that i'm with or against the rules, but you're not going to get the rules that comfort you the most, even if the creator of the rules loves power. that's why you deal with the unfairness or leave. i'd suggest you shouldn't post a long compliant and instead, a complaint and a threat to leave the site unless something is changed. i mean, sure, you're one person but if you found it unfair, other people will too and they'll leave also.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:58 pm

It's not a rule. There isn't, anywhere on the site, a rule stating post size requirements. Trust me, I've looked.

Aqua, don't stick your nose into other people's business; This doesn't concern you. You are an eleven year old girl; I don't really give a damn about your thoughts. Just because I like and respect your sister doesn't mean I'll give you the same level of respect. She has earned my respect, you've only proven yourself to be an obnoxious little girl who types before thinking, or researching the subject of their argument.

If it WAS a rule, I would've already been following it. Enigma tried to simply make up a rule, which only Admins can do; not Co-Admins. That is called an abuse of power.

If, for whatever reason, an Admin wants to go ahead and enforce it, I'll follow the post requirements, but not until it's an actual rule, not just something Enigma wants.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Aqua PM
dont put your business out there
Riku: i already PMd you.
Xish: tis ok
Ashlyn, Arexia: discuss with Roxas
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Havok

Havok

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm

If you're a canon you should be able to RP decently, if it's too much of a responsibility then well, continue your PM with Enigma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candidly Speaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidly Speaking   Candidly Speaking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candidly Speaking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Off Topic :: Chatroom-
Jump to: