Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Where did time go? - Page 2 Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Where did time go? - Page 2 Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Where did time go? - Page 2 Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Where did time go? - Page 2 KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Where did time go?

Go down 
+3
MrsGrizzley
Riku
Sora
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Mickey Mouse

Where did time go? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:24 pm

(No, but I think I have an idea. It'd require a change in venue...)

The King sighed heavily.

"I've really gone and done it now, haven't I?" He half-asked, half-berated himself as Kairi ran off. He'd forgotten how sensitive people were at this age.

Normally, he'd be happy to see Riku, especially since there was nothing going on (That he couldn't handle alone.) But, of course, with these three? There's always something happening.

"It'd be easier if there were two of her, wouldn't it?"

He sighed heavily. He'd intended to be of help to the poor girl. ...He didn't know what Riku'd said: he couldn't quite make it out. But the Paopu Fruit made it pretty much clear. And, with Kairi as strung out emotionally as she was, that was the absolute worst thing he could have done.

...Now, Mickey had his own opinion on the two boys.

On the one hand, you had Sora. A classic "Knight in Shining Armor".He was gallant, truthful, and fought for what he thought was right. But, at the end of the day, Sora was very much still a child. He tended to be deceived quite easily, and saw the world strictly in black and white. THAT could cause problems later on down the road.

On the other? Riku. Unlike Sora, Riku had hit bottom once before. He knows how dangerous the lows are, and knows how to avoid them. He has the real-world experience a mature adult needs, not to mention he had a full two years, mentally and emotionally speaking, up on Sora. However, Riku has some major issues that he needed to work out before he could be with anyone.

But, as far as variables go, Sora and Riku were static. The x-factor was Kairi. Those two would work it out between them, given time. But someone needed to be there, with Kairi.

"Sora? Riku? As much as I'd like to catch up? I think Kairi needs someone to talk to, and you two would make it worse right now."

...It was nothing short of vexing. Sora, Riku, and Kairi, all emotionally invested in each other, and damned if Mickey didn't get stuck in the middle of it all.

"...I'll go talk to Kairi. PLEASE try not to beat each other senseless while I'm gone."

The Corridor opened around his body, and just as quickly vanished.

===========================================================

When you can sense the hearts of others, it's not hard to find someone. The Corrdior dropping him off in the room, he spoke.

"Gosh, Kairi... I didn't mean to embarrass you like that. I'm sorry."

At this, he sat down next to her. ...It wasn't gonna get better unless she talked about it... And he was willing to wait as long as it took.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Sora looked at the problems he had caused it put down his keyblade. He knew that he had to talk to Kairi, but he did not know how to put things. He sighed and paced where himself and Riku had ended the fight. After about a minute, he ran over to Kairi to the spot were she had ran too. Sora knew that he had been in love with Kairi for sometime. He remembered back to the first drawing he did of her. "The paopu fruit!" Sora whispered to himself. He ran out before seeing Kairi to find one of his own, and after finding one, he returned to the place where Kairi was. He could not get into the place where she had been, and he sat down and waited for her.

"Man, Sora you really messed up this time." Sora began to tear up a little because he had hurt his best friend and the love of his life. He sighed and began to cry, and soon wipe his eyes. He looked up and he would wait forever for Kairi. He did not want her to choose between the two of them, and even when he thought she was already in love with him. He remembered the time she drew a fruit where he had drew his.

"Well, I don't know want to do, but I know I am going to wait." He looked up and a single tear dropped from his face. He smacked his face and sighed. "I did a lot, but nothing was as hard as this." He sighed and waited for someone to come over to him, be it Kairi, Riku, Mickey, or someone else. "I hope this gets over with soon, she will choose however, and as long as she is happy, I am happy." Sora sighed.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Kairi was a sodden, sobbing mess in the small room at the top of the tree. She looked up at the King as he spoke and a fresh wave of tears crashed from her. "I - I have to choose, I know it. B - but I don't know how to choose." She hiccuped twice. "I don't want to lose either of them. B - but they're gonna keep fighting if I don't choose."

The tears were fading, but slowly. "Why do I have to grow up at all? Why do things have to change? I - I have to choose, and I have to choose soon." She looked at the paopu fruit, where it lay on the wooden floor, and stifled the urge to throw it against a wall and watch it smash onto the wood, sending rivulets of juice dripping to the floor.

Instead she picked it up and held it in her hands. It wasn't the paopu's fault that it was what it was. It wasn't the fruit's fault that she had to make a choice that somehow seemed to mark the end of one life and the beginning of another.

She looked up and met the King's eyes. "I'm scared of choosing. Scared that I'll lose the one I don't choose. What do I do? Please, tell me what to do."

((OOC: Sorry for causing such a mess. *sigh* Darn teenage girls causing all sorts of problems.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:12 pm

...Mickey did some of his best work on impulse. Acting on impulse, he hugged the torn girl.

...He didn't have any idea how he could help, though. There WAS one she cared for more, of that he was sure, but he couldn't tell which. She'd live and die for both boys. She knew it, Riku knew it, and Sora knew it.

The answer lied in the deepest reaches of her heart, somewhere he... couldn't... Reach...

HE couldn't reach that deep. But, maybe, just maybe, SHE could!

"Kairi. ...I have an idea. ...There's a ritual all Keymasters undertake at some point. It's called a "Dive into the Heart". It allows the Keymaster to reach the full breadth of their power, by bringing the truth of their hearts to the harsh light of reality. ...I know how to make yours begin, but..."

...Mickey's face was somber. He had a heavy heart as he continued.

"I can't guarantee you'll like what you see within. Not even I know what'll happen to you. ...And, even though I'll be able to advise you... Whatever you find in there, you must face it alone. ...Think you're ready for that?"

He awaited her answer. The Dive into the Heart was a very serious thing. Not to mention dangerous. What happened to you there is felt by the body you leave behind in this realm. It is VERY possible to die in the process. Rare, true, but the possibility was there.

"...If you do this... You can't tell Sora or Riku."
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Kairi thought about it for several minutes. "I just . . . I don't want to lose either of them." She sighed and sat back against the wall, wiping the tears away with the back of her hand, leaving smudges on both her cheeks. Finally she shook her head. "No, I'm not strong enough to face anything dangerous. Not on my own."

She sniffled absently. "I - I know what I have to do. I just . . . I don't want to do it. I don't want things to change. I want the three of us to be best friends forever. I don't want to lose either of them." She looked up at the King. "They both mean so much to me. Both of them."

She sighed. "Does growing up mean I have to lose one of my best friends?"
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Well, there went that idea. He'd have to get her to perform the Awakening sooner or later. He couldn't train her unless she did. But now was not the time.

...Looking at the paopu laying on the floor, Mickey silently cursed whoever came up with that silly legend.

...It COULD, however, prove useful. Looking at her and smiling, he spoke.

"...Maybe not."

Quicker than Kairi could see through her teary eyes, Mickey summoned the Kingdom Key D, and drove it tip-first into the center of the paopu.

...The force split it into two. ...Wait, two?

"Well... Can't say I expected that."

Last edited by King Mickey Mouse on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Sora could hear what was going on between the two, but he had no idea what kind of pressure she was going through. At this moment he knew that he would have to tell Kairi what was going to happen, at least if she did not pick him. He made his way up to the room the two were in, but he did not show his face. He sighed and began to tear up. "Kairi I am sorry for all this, but I can tell you one thing. You won't lose either of us, I guarantee that. I just don't want to see you like this." Sora looked to the sky, and he knew that no matter what he said, would probably not make this any easier. "I'll give you time to yourself, now. Just know, you will not lose us, never. After all we have been through, we wouldn't give you up. For the world" Sora smiled at her, and jumped from the spot he stood.

He knew he tried his best and he hoped that this would help her, in this tough time. Sora knew Riku like no one else did. He would not give up Kairi either, he knew it in his heart. Sora smiled because the three of them would be together forever. "It's almost time to see the world." He smiled and looked backup at the room, he knew everything would be fine soon enough. "Take your time Kairi." He whispered to himself. Sora stood up and looked around. "Growing up happens, but one truely never grows up. A kid will always be inside us." Sora smiled and hoped that Kairi had heard him.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Riku, after watching Kairi flee, sobbing, to their hideout, was positively stunned. He had never wanted anything like that to happen to her. The very LAST thing he wanted was for her to feel more pain. He had done it; it was his fault. Pain....So much pain.... All he caused, it seemed, was pain. Pain for Sora, when he fought against him with Maleficent. Pain for himself, when he watched Sora turn himself into a Heartless, for Kairi's sake. Pain for Kairi, when he had left her. Pain for everyone, when he had started it all, that fateful night....The night he had originally planned to confess to Kairi. That stupid door.....

He couldn't take it any more. Striding quickly over to the nearby Paopu tree whose fruit he had handed to Kairi....So much like "His" Paopu tree, where they had played and laughed together, so long ago... It was all his fault. His. Riku rammed his fist against the tree, causing it to tremble violently, much like himself, trembling with rage. No one could hate him as much as he hated himself right now. Sora. Kairi. Mickey. Tidus. Selphie. Wakka. Everyone. With each person, he punched the tree again, shaking it harder and harder as the blows rained down against it's barked side.

Never again, he vowed to himself. Never again would he hurt his friends. Riku trembled again, not with rage, this time, but Darkness; his inner Darkness was trying to take over, again. Riku wasn't fit to be her friend, let alone feel anything more for her. He was too...tainted...too Dark. But, he couldn't leave. Not again. That would be too much. Kairi was his light; the only thing that kept him going, kept him fighting against the Dark within himself. Without her, he would lose himself in the Dark, and become a heartless monster, and cause only MORE pain. With a howl of frustration, sorrow, and anger, Riku punched the tree once more, and the poor, abused tree couldn't take any more; With a loud, creaking CRACK! the tree toppled, and with it, Riku, who leaned against its trunk, nursing his bruised knuckles and wallowing in despair.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

After a moment, Kairi picked up the two pieces of the paopu fruit, one in each hand. "I think . . . I think it's time I made this choice." Her eyes were dry, at last, but there was a stillness to her voice, a sorrow that hadn't been there before. "Thank you, King Mickey, for helping me. If you will tell them . . ." she paused for a moment, swallowing carefully, "tell them I'll be down after a while. I need to think."

She stayed in the room for several hours, the two pieces of the fruit in her hands, simply looking at them silently.

Maybe Sora was right. Maybe she wouldn't lose one of her two best friends because she had to choose between them. Maybe . . . maybe they could still be friends even if she wasn't "just" friends with one and not the other.

The sun was going down when she emerged and made her silent way towards the beach to find the poor tree which had taken such abuse, and Riku sitting beside it. She sank into a sitting position in front of him.

She tried to smile as she held out one of the pieces to him. "W-would you share this with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Sora smiled as Kairi ran up to him, he thought he was the one, but he was wrong. She ran to Riku instead. Why did he even bother? Why did she lead him on like that? Why did he give his life for her? He didn't hate Riku, but all this time, searching for another heart break, was not what he had planned. Sora thought everything was going to be fine, but something inside of him, just, went wrong. He went crazy, Sora was actually mad. He did not know what to do with this rage, but it was fading out the light. At this moment, heartless began to form around him. His keyblade did not show in his hand. He knew he would have to run, he could not stay, Sora had to find himself. These plans of his would never happen, things would never be the same. "Goodbye." He cried, and looked at his boat, that only fit him. "Perfect." Sora said with a sigh.

He ran from the heartless and off into the unknown, he did not wish to see either of them for sometime. He knew that he would have to come back, but he just needed time away. "sitting there, waiting for several hours...what a waste." He began to drift off, as the heartless disappeared, he wept, as he floated. He did not know if he could return, but it was too late. Sora needed to find his light once more, because he did not wish the darkness to overcome him.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:58 pm

A meddler he was. A meddler he'd always be.

Watching from a well-hidden alcove, he was prepared to intercept anyone who'd try and interfere here.

Somehow, he'd seen this coming. Sora was destined to be a hero. Always was, always will be. It was in his very nature to be the one to save the worlds.

...The fact that he had to leave... That the Kingdom Key would no longer come to him... He'd expected it, but hoped against it. ...He began planning for the worst. ...Planning for Riku to inherit the Kingdom Key... In the event Sora fell to far to rise back up.

Truly, Kindgom Hearts was a strange entity.

Once more came Mickey, through the Corridors, standing in Sora's boat.

"Sora. ...I know how hard this must be for you. But I feel that you need to know. Whatever happens out there, you can't let the darkness rule you. ...We saved Riku. ...But your heart's much more sensitive. I can't even predict what would happen if you fell."

Before him, floating on the water, was a large Corridor of Darkness.

"It's only good for one shot, but this Corridor will take you wherever you want to go. ...Best of luck, Sora. For your sake, and ours."

With that, he vanished once more in a dark column, not letting Sora reply. As the column faded, one last pearl of wisdom rang out in the King's voice.

"...You lied to Kairi. You're leaving. She's losing you. ...You have to live with that."

And, with that, there was no trace of the Mouse King on Sora's tiny boat, save for te Corridor he'd opened for Sora.

Again, unseen, not wanting to disturb the young lovers-to-be, the darkness brought him to the top of a tall tree, overlooking the two.

...The fates of the worlds were up to those with the tools to wield them, now. And Mickey would wait to break the news
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 am

Riku heard her....And couldn't bring himself to believe it. This had to be another trick by Xehanort, who still resided within him. A plot, to take his heart and shatter it, bring him back to the Darkness. Riku gritted his eyes closed and slowly, degree by degree, brought his face up, and braced himself for either the best thing to ever happen to him, or the worst. His hopes would be either realized, or shattered, with one glance.

Riku opened his eyes, and, before him, was Kairi, holding a piece of Paopu fruit. His face went through several rapid transformations; Shock, disbelief, sorrow, and, finally, joy. His face broke into a grin, brighter, if possible, than before this entire nightmare had started. With a trembling hand, he reached for the slice of fruit.....And stopped, as he heard, and saw, Sora's flight. Riku's eyes betrayed a pain nigh unimaginable, before hardening, determination to go through with this bright in his sea-foam eyes. He snatched her hand, and spoke, his words hard but, strangely, gentle.

"Ignore him, Kairi. I'm not going to let his childishness ruin this. He will be back, I promise you that. We'll go back to how things were, before we left. Better. Because, for once, I'll have you by my side. I won't have to worry every day over who you'll choose. Sora carried your heart for you, once. Now, I ask you to do the same. My heart belongs to you; Keep it safe, would ya?"

With trembling fingers, he plucked the fruit from Kairi's hand and gulped it down, obviously enjoying it.

"Sweet...."

Riku's eyes were locked on Kairi, and it was unclear whether he was commenting on the taste, Kairi herself, or both.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:37 am

Kairi forced herself to nod at Riku's assurances. "I believe you." She wanted to believe him. She was almost afraid not to believe him. There was still a touch of grief in the back of her eyes, though, as she met his. She had been afraid of just this reaction from Sora. It was why it had hurt so much to make the choice that her heart had already made.

Why she hadn't wanted to search her heart, because she already knew, even if she hadn't wanted to admit to the knowledge.

For as long as she could remember, she had held both of them dear. Sora was a friend, a dear friend and companion. Someone her own age and more like herself. But Riku . . . Riku was older, different, and while she had held both of them dear, what she felt for Riku was not what she felt for Sora.

The paopu fruit was very sweet, the inner flesh very soft, sending juice dribbling down her fingers. She smiled self-consciously as she licked her fingers. "I always wondered . . . what it would taste like."

She didn't want to worry about Sora. She didn't want to worry about the future. She just wanted to enjoy the moment.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:14 am

Previously in Radiant Garden--- Naethyn had notice the stranger disappear at his home and decided to go to where no one knew, just to walk around, somewhere, a mere nonentity on the world map. He spun his hand on his ovular map and his finger stopped dead on Destiny Islands. Naethyn's Gummi Ship was in the shoppe so he called for a Gummi Taxi, something that took some getting used to. He payed 10,000 Munny for the ride here and it was worth it.
=====
On Destiny Islands...

Naethyn could here the bird sing and chirp as they flew overhead. He could feel the waves swim over his shoes and onto his bare legs. His shorts were just long enough to not get wet. He smelt the oxygen and sea breeze and sighed.

"Paradise" His voice cooed sweetly as he was about to collapse on the shore. To gaze at the sky, the beauty it had given off was astounding. He immediately heard a faint voice. A women. It came from a distance and he saw some shadowy figures. Naethyn near face faulted as he soon took on the thought, 'I am not alone, I hope those are not heartless.' Naethyn hoped that the heartless would take a turn and leave him alone.

Naethyn took his hand out and the water from the ocean slowly came to his hands as his sword: Dortristé appeared in his hands. Naethyn being hydrokinetic could summon almost any object out of the water. He always had his sword and keyblade at his home in a water container.

Naethyn slowly marched over to the shadowy figures beginning to take the form of humans just as he. There was a girl, medium length dark brunette. One with a blindfold on and silvery locks. They were both fascinated that someone was one the island besides them.

He was in talking distance and he saw the girl with fruit juice around her hands and face. He smiled and politely introduced himself, "I am Naethyn Morét, I didn't know this island was inhabited.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 pm

(First, I'm sorry, HOW do you know they're fascinated with you? Second, Riku's not wearing a blindfold, here.)

...He hated to interrupt. He really did. But Mickey had little choice.

Jumping down from the tree, he cast his gaze onto Riku. It was serious time.

"Riku... I think we both know this was going to happen. ...In the event..."

He hadn't thought it'd be so difficult to say this.

"...If Sora falls too far... The Kingdom Key L will fall to whoever has the strongest heart. ...If it comes to that, I can't think of anyone more qualified than you to wield it."

The sounds of rushing water caught his ears. ...But that didn't make sense... Screwdiver Heartless weren't amphibious... ...MISSILE DIVERS!

In a flash, Mickey dropped into a battle stance...

Only to see a young man.

Allowing Kingdom Key D to vanish, Mickey laughed at himself.

"I guess all that fighting kinda re-wires you, huh?" He asked, to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Kairi let her head fall forward slightly, in embarrassment almost, when the King appeared. She cared for both her friends. The thought that the truth of her own feelings would have caused Sora to fall into darkness . . . was a pain as strong as the fluttering joy that was being able to be honest with herself and with Riku.

All her life, it seemed, everyone expected her to be with Sora, and she did care for him. She always would. Her parents would smile at her and Sora; their friends acted as though the choice was a formality only. Even strangers would smile as call their friendship "romantic". But it didn't feel like that to Kairi.

Sora was like another part of her own soul, almost. He was a friend, a companion, a brother at times. Annoying, but in the way that she imagined a brother would be. Riku was a different sort of frustration, a different sort of fascination. And Riku had done something that even Sora would never have considered.

Riku had given Kairi a Keyblade, and let her wield it herself.

If Kairi wanted to stand on her own feet beside her friends, Riku would smile and let her. He'd be there to help, but he'd let her stand beside him. Kairi didn't know if Sora would ever have done that.

She looked over at Riku for a moment, considering the grim circumstances that even now he was contemplating, preparing for. She didn't want Sora to fall that far, but she had seen enough by now to know that it was possible. She sighed. "I need to learn how to use the Keyblade you gave me, Riku, if I am to help you with Sora, however it turns out."

The appearance of the mysterious young man, though, was a great distraction. Kairi looked over at him, worried and concerned. Would he prove to be a friend . . . or a foe?
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:36 pm

((Sorry, Mickey, I didn't know.))

Naethyn smiled politely at the talking mouse. He looked over to the silver haired fellow. "Kingdom Key L?" Naethyn puzzled almost instantly summoning his Kingdom Key, made to replicate Sora's.

He waved it around to see what would happened. He sat down shortly after summoning it.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Spoiler:

IC: Sora sighed, because he knew that he could not find himself without the help of the other two. He would have to deal with the two, being together. He'd probably not want to see them for some time, but he could not fall into the darkness. At this moment, his keyblade had returned to his side. He knew what Mickey had said and he did not believe one word of his, he had not lied to Kairi, he never has, never will. Sora floated in the middle of the ocean and sighed. "Well, I'm not gonna go into the darkness, and I guess I should go back. But on the other hand, I can wait for the two the have their moment." He sighed and cried a bit more, because he was hurt so badly, but he had more important things to do, like stay away from the darkness. He stopped and wiped his eyes as he stayed a float. He could still see the island.

"Well, it hasn't been that long since, she choose Riku." He sighed and looked up at the sky. He seemed to be getting over it quite fast, Sora was good at these kinds of things. He did not feel the need to cry anymore, because it would only cause more pain for the three of them. He still wanted to what he had planned, but it would take more than he had originally planned. He sighed again, because the arrival of king mickey ruined a lot. He knew if he had not come, this would have not happened, but he was not mad, it merely happened by chance. He knew things would look up from here.

"Well, I think it should be about time to get back to the island, but I'm not sure if I should see them or not." King Mickey gave him the power to go anywhere he wanted, and where he wanted to be was with his friends, he soon appeared back at Destiny Island, his home. He was a bit happier than he had been, since this whole thing happened. He knew what he did was wrong. He looked around the island and he smiled. "Well, it looks like I need to find these two." He smiled and ran around the island looking for the two. He knew he could see them now, because the fact was they were his friends and nothing would get between the three of them. He smiled because he was being slightly childish at the time, but he had somewhat of a reason to be. He finally found them, and saw King Mickey there. "Well, it seems you guys started the party without me.

Sora then took Mickey off to the side. "I never lie, and my heart is strong, why do you think I have the keyblade?" He smiled at Mickey and then went back to Riku and Kairi. He was tearing up a bit, but he did not cry. "Well, I guess, I'm happy for the two of you." He sighed and turned away. He wiped his eyes and turned his head back around. "Now, how about that trip? I call captain, and thats finally" Sora laughed and crossed his arms. Sora soon noticed a man he had not seen before, this was his chance to make a new friend.

"Hi, I'm Sora, what is your name?" He smiled at the man, because he loved makign new friends and maybe this would cheer him up. But he knew one thing, he wanted to see two of his old friends. "King Mickey, where are Goofy and Donald?" He always liked seeing the two, he felt they were his friends just as much as Riku and Kairi were. He then noticed the Keyblade. "Kingdom Key L is mine Keyblade." His appeared into his hands. "And we have another keyblade wielder, I wonder how?" Sora seemed quite confused, because he did not know there were so many keyblades.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Naethyn looked up at the spiky haired child and noticed he must have been what, two years older then he. "Hello, I am Naethyn Morét, I am hydrokinetic for any of those wondering. I am not sure how I particularly got this keyblade. It kind of just appeared before me." Naethyn's voice crack when he said keyblade and then suddenly got deeper. He stood back up throwing his keyblade at the ocean. It sunk straight to the bottom.

"Yeah, I usually weild this sword..." Naethyn's sword flung out of the ocean and into his hands. He then threw it back into the ocean before anyone could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Riku groaned and glared at Mickey, then Naethyn, and finally Sora; No one had ever heard of privacy, it seemed. Riku placed his hand over his heart; He felt...different. With a sigh, he Dove into his heart, to see what was going on; perhaps more of Xehanort's treacheries. He was absolutely shocked when he arrived; Surely, this couldn't be his heart. His heart was a calm, claustrophobic Darkness. This was an odd room, one half dark, the other filled with blazing light Riku returned to himself, and his eyes sparkled, his face splitting in an enormous grin; Reminiscent of his old grin, back before this all happened, but even brighter.

Chuckling to himself, Riku turned to face the newcomer.

"Hey, there. The name's Riku, nice to meet you. A fellow Keybearer, eh? Mine is the Way to the Dawn."

Riku summoned his keyblade and swung it around, showing off a bit; he was rather proud of his creation, it had served him well over these last few years. Riku banished it, and pulled Kairi a bit closer, not trusting the newcomer just yet; he didn't seem to be a bad guy, but Riku was rather nervous, and somewhat annoyed by this newcomer; What an inopportune time. Riku acted calm, but inside he was boiling over with distrust and annoyance.

"Well, Welcome to Destiny Islands. If you need a guide, Sora here would be more than happy to show you around. Kairi, Mickey, and I have something to discuss."

Riku hoped his not-so-subtle hint would get taken, for his sake and for Sora's; Right now, neither of them would be able to deal with each other, and a new friend would be a welcome distraction for his happy-go-lucky friend. Not to mention, it was time to get started on Kairi's training, and there was no better teacher than King Mickey. Riku would, of course, keep an eye on the two, and help when needed.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Naethyn noticed the fact that the boy named Riku pulled the dark haired girl closer. He noticed that he wanted to speak in private with King Mickey. Kairi, the girls name was Kairi.

"Eh? I was hoping to hang out with some new friends, but I can take a hint, so, err. Sora was it? Care to show me around." Naethyn's sweet voice had cooed.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Kairi saw the change in Riku's expression and some of the worry cleared from her eyes. Whatever he had found when he had looked inside himself had been pleasing. She was still terribly worried about Sora, but he seemed to be recovering from whatever had sent him running from them. She wanted to talk to him, but she somehow knew that this was not the time, not with matters still so new, so unstable, and with this newcomer so near.

She allowed Riku to pull her closer to him, and slightly behind. It wasn't like she was strong enough to fight at his side against anything.

All she knew was that she wanted to be that strong. For Riku's sake. For Sora's sake. She wanted to be their equal. And she knew that Riku would help her, encourage her, catch her if she fell, but let her stand again afterwards.

She might be a Princess of Heart, but that didn't mean she had to stay locked in a tower her entire life.

Somehow, she was going to learn to use her Keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:33 pm

OOC: Sora, pop a Midol and shut up. They can act HOWEVER they want and if you don't like it oh well. They haven't done anything wrong. I suggest you straighten up and go on having fun in this RP. Let them do what they want, they don't have to act exactly like the character if they choose not too.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:54 pm

"I never lie, and my heart is strong, why do you think I have the keyblade?"

...He knew that would get to him. If nothing else, Mickey knew what made people tick.

He could almost feel Riku's heart lighten. This is why he'd hoped Kairi would choose Riku. He needed her. Sora could go on alone, if he had to. Riku he wasn't so sure about.

All the same, Sora staying around made his job a lot easier. And, while the fact that NEW Keymasters were surfacing captured his curiosity, it would have to wait. There were... More pressing issues.

Opening yet another Corridor just steps away, he turned to Kairi.

"I'm glad for you two... Kairi. ...There is something important we gotta talk about in private."

Pulling a slip of paper from his pocket, he sketched a map of Twilight Town from memory, with the Old Mansion circled, which he promptly handed to Kairi.

"When you get the chance, I need you to meet me there. I promise, it's important, and it won't take long."

Waving goodbye to his friends, he spoke one last time as he entered the Corridor.

"Sora, Riku! As much as you probably want to go with her, Kairi's gotta do this alone."

With that said, he walked through, the dark pathway collapsing behind him.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Kairi looked at the map in her hand, and watched the paper shake slightly from the trembling of her fingers. She looked up at Riku, wanting to see what he thought of the request, and the requirement that she go without him.

She quietly folded the paper and slid it into a pocket. "I can . . . I can go later. I don't have to go right now."

To be honest, the thought of going anywhere right then was terrifying. More so because she knew what happened the last time she went anywhere without her friends. But she also knew that she *would* go. King Mickey wouldn't want her to do anything that wouldn't help her, and she trusted him, as she trusted Riku and Sora.

"Would you . . . like to go somewhere? We . . . we could talk for a while." She didn't know how she managed to whisper the words through the pounding of her heartbeat ringing in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did time go?   Where did time go? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did time go?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Destiny Islands :: RPG-
Jump to: