Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RondineSkies

Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)   Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Name: Terra (Unknown last name)

Race: Human

Home World: Traverse Town

Appearance: Terra is fair skinned although a slight more darker then some characters, with blue eyes which have been shown to turn a dark yellow. His hair color is black styled in a rather perculiar fashion, the middle of his hair spiked up, while the left and right side come down to his face, the back of his hair goes down a good length, down to his shoulders. He is fairly tall, much more so then Sora, probably around the 6'foot region. His clothing mainly consists of a tight dark blue/greyish shirt with short sleaves, this matches part of his waist which also carries the same color and a black belt which ends with a gold symbol buckle. The tan/light brown pants seem to be overalls, as two red straps seem to go from them up and around his chest, over his shoulders. The pants themselves seen to be stiched together with the perculiar upper waist and end in large folds, similar to the other kingdom hearts characters. It seems he wears iron grieves or boots, those of which are dark brown and lined with gold. He wears a metal gauntlet, red and gold in color, in which under lies a large fingerless black glove. On his other arm, is a blue wristband.

Personality: Terra is a rather serious youth, always focused on the mission at hand. He is protective of his friends, often to the point where he will fight any one that attempts to harm them. He is a born leader, and is not afraid to lead his fellow teammates in battle. Always aware of the dangers around him, Terra attempts to be prepared, coming up with plans and always able to adapt to the situations at hand.

Elemental Mastery: (First two based on footage of gameplay) Fire, Ice and Earth (well it is his name)

Weapons: Terra has been shown using his rather giant keyblade in battle, spending most of the battle relying on his attacks with it. Being able to turn it into a host of different types of weapons, it is his primary choice of attack.

Fighting Style: Terra has been shown to go into close range attacks, relying on combination attacks and bashing the opponent with a flurry of swipes from his keyblade. Although also known to use spells, it is safe to say that he is most likely to go into close ranged combat with his opponent, which can result as a deadly mistake for those who dont move. Seeing as his keyblade can turn into a variety of weapons and change sizes, it is never known which form of attack Terra will choose.

Alignment: It would seem that Terra is Lawful, although he is shown to have somewhat of a temper, two of the sources being his hatred for Xenahort and the endangerment of his friends. If it was to be said, Terra would most likely break the rules if it meant saving the ones he cared about or realizing his goals.

Affinities: Terra is a strong leader and strategist, always able to adapt to the situation at hand and come back with a powerful counterattack. An excellent hand to hand fighter and a decent spellcaster, Terra is never in a bad situation when it comes to battles. He has a strong sense of justice and an undying loyalty to his friends, protecting them to any end. A caring heart and an always cautious mind, Terra always attempts to do things the calmest way possible.

Weaknesses: Terra is unfortunately unable to cope with the idea of losing a loved one, or ally. If any where to come into danger, his sense of right and wrong at times can become skewed. He seems to seek power, almost to any end to defeat his enemies. It is this weakness which at times would make him act somewhat less then heroic.

History: An apprentice to a keyblade master, best known for the events which he experienced along with his teammates Ven and Aqua which occurred ten years ago. Called to action at a time where he hadn't fully developed his skills, Terra set off to uncover the secrets behind the missing keyblade master Xenahort and his apprentice and defeat him. At first calm and collected, Terra leads his teammates on their mission, unknowing of the danger that would lie ahead. Now split from his teammates, Terra heads off to places such as the Enchanted Dominion, in hopes of reuniting with his friends and unraveling the secrets behind Xenahort and the new creatures dubbed the Unbirths. (Continue)

Pictures: Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Birth_sleep_another_scan4324

Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) KHBBS__Terra_by_mazjojo

Last edited by RondineSkies on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)   Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 am

post again when you're done
Back to top Go down
RondineSkies

PostSubject: Re: Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)   Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Hey, Im going to send this in as complete. I had a hard time with the history as I wanted it to be as factual as possible. Unfortunatly due to lack of info, thats as best as I could find. So I was hoping I could get a pass until more information surfaces on Terra and the others. I filled everything else, and again his elements are based on techniques he uses in a video demonstration of him battling.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)   Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:06 pm

I like this. Terra is my new favorite character. lol

Anyways, it looks good, I don't see any problems with it. Approved.

Would you like for your name to be changed??
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
RondineSkies

PostSubject: Re: Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)   Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:56 pm

No, I prefer my name like this, if thats ok. Thanks for the Approval
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)   Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 am

That's just fine with me.

Anytime.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)   Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra "The Armored Youth" (Work In Progress)
Page 1 of 1