Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
New, The Artists Regret Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
New, The Artists Regret Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
New, The Artists Regret Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
New, The Artists Regret KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

New, The Artists Regret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine

Namine

New, The Artists Regret Empty
PostSubject: New, The Artists Regret   New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 am

Sephiroth X Namine for now only please! This is for plot purposes! If you want to join the topic before we finish e-mail me or Sephiroth.

Namine had not been expecting Xemnas to do what he had done. She now found her self outside of Hallow bastion, alone and lying on the ground. Xemnas had kidnapped her and then had sent her through a portal of darkness. Was she a lost cause? She had tried to summon the keyblade, but to much doubt had been in her heart. If only she had done better, then maybe she would not be alone right now.

Her eyes focus on her blue surroundings. Everything was blue like blue crystal. The ground, the earthy walls behind her, everything seemed cyrstalized. She wondered if he had sent her there on purpose. She was no longer in his hands, she had wanted to become stronger but now she was alone. What would she do now? Micky and Kairi would be happy to see her, she could always go back to them but why? So she could get captured or possibly get them hurt? She did not want to risk that. She had left with Xemnas to become stronger, she would not return to the people she called friend until she was strong enough to help protect them.

Slowly namine stands. She felt tired like her body had been over used. She had hardly done anything. Her arms and legs hurt, upon further inspection she found some bruses. They were probably from the fall. The portal had opened weird and it had felt like she had been thrown on to the ground. The injuries would heal quickly that she was grateful for. She wondered what he was doing now.

“What do I do now?” she asks her self quietly. Sighing, she looks down at her empty hands. She had not summoned the keyblade. She had to erase all doubt from her mind. She wanted to protect her friends. Focusing on her friends she closes her eyes and holds out her had. She calls out to the keyblade, and like before she gets nothing. As she opens her eyes her heart feels like its sinking. She had failed again.

“I want to protect my friends!” She cries out at no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: New, The Artists Regret   New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 pm

The angel had come up with a blank when it came to this world. He knew not why he was there in the first place. He didn’t remember what or why his clothes had changed from his signature buckles. Sitting he pondered the past events for mere moments. Standing his long silver hair fell and blew softly in the breeze. HIs power was vast, he wasn’t a nobody, and he had a heart so he wasn’t a heartless either. But he was more than human. He was a monster, an abomination to those that got close to him. He was destined to end this world. He was what seemed like the Devil incarnate. He even in his home world had been called the man in the black cloak. That allusion was a medieval reference to the devil himself.

After standing he had felt something, a presence, of light. He couldn’t place it but the darkness within him resonated deep into the cavern. Suddenly a single heartless appeared. It was an odd one; it was much like the shadow but was more...evolved. He had listened to someone explain that it was what they called a Neo Shadow. It looked at him before it lunged at him. He had merely rolled his eyes as he stepped forward; he took about 7 steps with in a blink of an eye. The sound of him unsheathing his sword couldn’t even register to anything in the cave.

He had slashed at it number of times, doing enough damage to make the shadow disperse into nothingness. 'Foolish demons....like they could stand a chance...' He began to walk towards the light. Let’s see who it was this time. This was his territory, if they intrigued him he would merely let them live, if not they shall perish just as the others had.

After a few minutes he had shown up, the young girl was facing away from him. Her blonde hair radiated a kind of light that he seemed to get lost in. His green eyes scanned her, could she be a sorcerer? Could she be a swords woman? Hmm this is an odd turn of events...no matter.

He merely walked up to where he was a few feet from her. His voice was a soft whisper yet it echoed in the cavern of crystals that they seemed to be in.

"Hmmm tell me your dreams...then give me the pleasure of ripping them away from you..."

It seemed as if he had whispered into her ear despite the massive space between them spanning only a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: New, The Artists Regret   New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 am

Her eyes widen as she sees the new comer. Tell him her dreams...she had none..none that he could take away anyways. Her eyes narrow slightly as she looks up at him. He was twice her size, and appeared to be all muscle. He could break her with his thumb if he wanted to. She then looks up as if to lock eyes with him but quicly looks away. His eyes...they were pure evil. Their color was unique, but held the venom of a viper. She didn't want to be near him, she didn't even want to look at him.

I thought Xemnas was bad but this guy... She shivers and stands carefully. Slowly she steps back and forces her self to look at him. If she didn't, then he could easily get the upper hand. The less blind spots she had the better.

"I have no dreams that would be worth your time to take from me..." She whispers softly. Her dream was to have friends, and to be accepted. She wanted to be stronger, and this man could easily rip them away from her. She was weak, but even if he did rip them away she would not give him the satisfactions of knowing he hurt her.

I have to be strong..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, The Artists Regret   New, The Artists Regret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New, The Artists Regret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden :: RPG-
Jump to: