Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Outside Radiant Garden Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Outside Radiant Garden Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Outside Radiant Garden Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Outside Radiant Garden KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Outside Radiant Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizer

Outside Radiant Garden Empty
PostSubject: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:20 am

Wizer was was a few hundred yards away from Radiant Garden. The city could be seen at his right and in the distance. The time was just afternoon and the sky was cloudy. The air was dry, hot, and breezy and the area underfoot is just stone, rock and sand. The castle was a long ways away and in the opposite direction Wizer was headed.

Wizer wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings. He was really just searching as he always had been. Searching in places he had been dozens of time before for something impossible that he lost. Wizer came to terms with his loss to Galabados and the loss of all his summons. Galabados was strong, smart and ancient; it was an almost expected loss for someone like himself. Wizer just couldn't believe Galabados tainted the contractual agreement between the two of them.

"One of my 7 demons must reside on this World somewhere...Galabados was clever in releasing them, but he could careless about them or me re-obtaining them. Maybe Galabados thinks that even if I acquired all 6 that he would be able to trick me again" Wizer thought as he walked passed a large stone. Wizer stopped and turned around, analyzing the giant stone.

The rock was peculiar. It was tall, well over eight feet, and colored with blues, greens and dark yellows. Wizer walked over to the rock and just sat down with his back to it. His hair was blown by a soft southern breeze that he found hot on his face. "I'm so much better than this. It only took me a few years to contract them, yet now I'm having so much difficulty" he complained as he rested against the rock. The small 9 year old kid wondered if he should just join the Guardians. Joining the militia was normally a impossible concept for someone his age, but he was gifted.

Wizer thought over what he was going to do. He had to do something to better his odds at re-acquiring that which he lost. If he remained at his current level, Galabados would remain an unfinished goal forever.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:13 pm

"Ade, Ade....that was quite a long trip..." Noctis shook his legs from the jet lag that he was feeling from travel from Twilight Town all the way to Hollow Bastion. It was not truly a long ride from world to world but regardless of how long it is Noctis could not stand the flights. Always a bothersome to him and more so a pain. Noctis adjusted his katana by his side, it was shifting backwards towards his behind, hitting La Muerte continously when he was walking. "Sorry, Murete." It was funny how it seem he was talking to himself. Noctis looked at his surroundings and he had to say it was quite a good day. Although it was not a sunny day, it was at least hot and breezy. The humid winds came in and smacked Noctis from the east. It almost felt like a combination of a sauna hitting him at full blast and someone breathing hot air on his face, it was quite uncomfortable yet Noctis did not mind it at all.

He decided to at least look around and try to find something that he could get himself involved with. It was not everyday he had a chance to move from world to world like he use to in the past. He had to take advantage of every chance he had so every step he took count. He reached into his pocket to see how much munny he had left with him. When he took it out, his eyes was filled with disappointment. Almost out of munny and was running low on supplies he need, it would be a miracle if he was able to leave Radiant Garden to venture out into another world. I suppose that was the life he had to take being a humble monk warrior. His teachers back in Twilight Town always told him that munny was the root of all evil, greed was something that humans have inbreded in there soul. Noctis believed in that, however, it was that teaching that at times made him almost broke at times. He had gotten use to it however, he did not mind being broke at times but when travelling it would be better if he could have alittle more money on him

He held his katana lightly by his side, walking towards the path that lead to the castle. It was probably a educated guess but he could probably ask around to see if there were any task at hand that pays well. Noctis was a type of person who could pull off the "Jack of all trades" deal. He had done task such as work for the miltary, hire hand for some bosses, even helps around little shops that just needed temporary help. If anything, he could probably work for the miltary as a professional and maybe earn some munny so when he goes to the next world, he wont be as broke He had enough money to eat for maybe a week or two but nothing too fancy. Simple things like fruits and vegetables are inexpensive and he was use to such. Noctis sighed calmly "Hmmm, if I am blessed, maybe I can find me something to do on my spare time. Im a wandering reinasiance man, I need something to keep the mind active" he said in a calm and laidback voice.

Walking closer to the castle he stopped all the sudden as he saw a figure on top a rock facing away from him. Noctis examine him briefly as he started back up walking but this time towards the figure. He was small, but not a toddler nor a adolescent. He could not tell if it was a male or female but the figure was small enough to be at least nine or ten years old. When he got close enough, he saw that it was a young boy but something about him made him seem alot older than he was. Noctis blinked and his eyes turned red, the red eyes began to examine the soul inside of the boy. It was sort of a mixture of colors that he could not describe at the time but because of how it almost looked flame like, fluxuating like a wave of water, Noctis did not want to intrude. He was good with kids but usually kids who have fluxuating souls like him usually had a tempermental personality that would get annoying to alot of adults

"Sorry to intrude" Noctis hopefully not trying interupt him "But it seems you are troubled with something. I may not look much but is there something that I can help you with" It was funny to say that he did not look much cause physically he may look like he was just a lean guy but he was alot stronger than most people thought. Plus the added bonus of a covered giant sycthe on his back that look like it was alot heavier than it looked
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 pm

"You're quite hilarious if you think you have the skill to assist me. Also, I won't tolerate you looking into my Ether anymore either" stated Wizer as he looked at this adult from the corner of his eye. Wizer hated having charity help, but he couldn't deny that he didn't need help. Wizer thought over something for a minute as he was slouched against the rock. His eyes didn't leave Noctis for a moment.

A condescending smile spread across his face as he elbowed off the rock and his eyes cut, "But, I have need of a servant. I'm a kid after all and I could easily die from heartless, so protection is something that would come in handy...Especially for what I'm looking for. I can pay ten thousand Munny. If you want higher you can name your rate, just don't be ludicris" said the arrogant child as he swayed his arms a bit.

Wizer's smile dropped to a small grin as he took a step back, "Or shall I give you something else? Something no other being can grant? Naturally, you saw my Ether correct? Or whatever you want to call it. Ki, Spirit, Soul, Mana, Magic, Lifeforce, Power, Will, Physc etc. It's what's called an Adaptable Spirit. I know when other Ether's come in contact with mine because I am a user of many in the first place. I have one of the strongest collections of energy in all of Radiant Garden, but it fell when I was tricked..." he said as he looked at the ground. His smile fell into a frown and his eyes opened a bit when his brow furrowed.

Galabados. The one that got away with everything Wizer had. Naturally, Wizer had some conscious and he would never force anyone to fight Galabados for him. Galabados was impossible to deal with without the most advanced protection, which Wizer lost. But, if they worked together, Wizer was sure he and this man could acquire one of the others. Wizer was almost certain of the possibility. If they worked together, Galabados was possible in the future.

"So, Mister, what do you say? Work for me or no? As I said, I can give you something that is even more valuable than Munny or treasure"
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Noctis kept his cool and calm expression on his face as he heard the boy talked. The boy was smart, in fact he knew what he was saying. Noctis mind was truly soaring into his analytical side hearing him talk. He could easy have taken the ten thousand munny and be on his way towards his next destination. While he was examing him he notice that he was still just a child. He looked like he had no further combat experience whatsoever and Noctis could easily have taken advantage of the situation, stole the munny from the kid and been on his way. From what the boy was showing, he was highly arrogant and full of himself, just like kids would be like. It would have been so hard to do. But because Noctis was neither cruel or sadistic, he did not take that that side for that was one side of them. The other side was to take him up on his offer and help him achieve what he was looking for. It would not be so bad, he might as well just help the poor kid in what he is trying to obtain and hopefully gain something else out of it as well.

But he listen in more, carefully hearing about how he had a type of spirit that allowed him to adapt to all other 'auras' as what Noctis has been said to call them around him and that he had the strongest. But Noctis could not be so sure about that at first, reading his aura, he could tell that it was a downright low. So low in fact that it almost seem abnormal to have such a power length at that low of a scale but it was fluxuating constantly which meant that something had to have happen to him a long time ago. But this kid had already known that he saw inside of his soul, which meant he had previous experience. This was good for him, he truly admired the younger generation abilities nowadays.

"Well" Noctis replied finally "If I were to take you up with the money offer, I would sound like a bodyguard or a mercenary, which clearly im not, im a jack of all trades kinda of man with strong morales. Although I do need the money, I'm not that type of guy that would go out and help rich children find something they lost. If I want to obtain that adaptable spirit...this either as what you call it on this world, I would sound specifically like a power mongoring person who would do anything just to be stronger. But Im not...." Noctis replied. He folded his arm and lean up against the wall as his eyes made contact with the boys eyes. He could see the spirit of determination inside of him, trying his hardest to find what he had lost so that he can regain back control of power but at the same time, the young exterior he was showing made it alittle difficult for Noctis to take him seriously. But if Noctis was any normal human being, he would had just decline his offer. However, this was not the case with him "I say neither to the offers and I'll just help you in your quest"

Noctis leans up off the rock "Dont think of this as charity work. Yes I'm doing this out of the selfless heart that I have but Im not doing this to make me feel good about myself. No, I'm doing this cause you have lost something and I wish for you to get it back" He ran his hand through his blue hair "Although I just met you, I read you off completely right. Although you are a child, you have determination of that of an powerful adult and from what I can see, you really dont want help. To be honest, you really want me to shoo off and be on my way. But you realize that if you do that then your quest is all but lost and it will take you alot longer to actually finish this quest you have".

He looks up at the cloudy sky. He saw that much of the clouds were going the left of him. Back at the temple, usually that was a bad sign for something omnious about to occur. Noctis really would not be surprise, its typical for something like that happen. The monks at the temple were never wrong about those occurances "Something tells me that people barely take you seriously because of the personality that you have am I correct? You dont have to answer that really, its just something that comes off from you when I read your soul. Sorry if I intruded in you like though, you just seem so bothered that I have resort my methods into that"

"How about this offer? I can help with this thing that you are searching for and help you get stronger in the process. The cost.....will be nothing. All you'll really have to do is lend me your strength when the time is right"
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:17 pm

"Wow. You want to help me for nothing? That is so weird. I was stating the ten thousand Munny as a salary, not a pay. I would have given you ten thousand every week. I have accumulated a great quantity of Munny and my parents had Billions from what they did. If you don't want it, then I guess I'll just have to remain rich and you'll have to remain poor" he said with a chuckle. It was mostly a retort for Noctis' final comment.

"People don't take me seriously period" he admitted as his ears heated, "But I don't care. I only need Teranious to prove just how strong I am...I regret his loss the most," he added a bit sad. Wizer touched his own forehead as he tried to focus on the situation at hand, "If you'll help me then I'll accept your help. But it is as you say, I wish I had the power to do this on my own...But I was stripped of that power. I guess, seeing as you won't accept payment, I will have to think of you as more of an ally as a servant...I will reluctantly do so."

Wizer pointed in to the left. There was an orb of darkness growing. Wizer found it all on luck as he was talking to the man, "Something I want is over that way...Well, let me explain exactly what it is. Blazing Crystals. I need them in preparation of my next operation, but there are "those" Heartless there. They are too strong for me because...well you'll see. Will you assist me?" asked Wizer as he looked up at the tough and older adult.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Noctis knew what he meant about the ten thousand salary. Any normal person would had broken their morals and just blantantly help the kid just for that reason. Truly he was a poor person, a person literally walking day in and day out suffering just to get by and not die from starvation and from powerful heartless and nobodies. This boy had everything Noctis truly never had as a kid. Would Noctis turn out to be this type of person if he had a mother and father like him? He questioned it and it almost gave him shivers just thinking about that statement. In Noctis mind, he heard the deep and condesending laughter of his weapon, La Muerte, mocking Noctis for declining the boys offer

You could've been a weathly man to be honest, yet you only want to help this kid out just so he can get stronger? What kind of method teaching is that? I never heard of it. Look at you, you work off of low wages, you eat fruits and vegetables. You sleep long hours. From what I can see......you are only making this hard on yourself. I can sense that kids power that he once had and its a shame to see. If only more kids were like the kids at the monastary where they would be humble amongst themselves and others. Rare these days

Noctis ignored La Murete comment was making and only focused on the boy talking. He was curious of the boy actually did not care about people looking down at him. Did he not care or did he choose not to care? Noctis notice over time that people wish to be acknowledge by people. Whether its attention or just a simple acknowledgement, people truly want to be known for what they are. This kid was literally telling him that he did not care for such acknowledgement. But it made Noctis wonder why would he not. Is it because he lacked the power in order to obtain the respect that he once had but then disappear? Or was it something else. Indeed it would be interesting to find out more and more about this kid. If such, maybe this kid can find out more about himself.

The kid pointed over to the left, pointing to the orb of darkness. Noctis already had a feel for something over in that direction. When he activated his eyes and his tranquil aura, he could already feel the strong dark presence of anguished hearts that were about to appear. Noctis looked over to the left and grabbed a hand on the hilt of his katana "Alright...." he said "Whatever it is you need to get on with this quest, I will humbly accept" he bowed in front of the young kid looking up with his dark blue eyes that met up with his.
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 pm

"You were thinking to yourself for a long time..." Wizer muttered suspicious. Wizer removed his finger from his forehead and decided to add in just how dangerous this was, "Listen carefully. You may already know this, but I would rather be careful. There is a extremely powerful heartless by the name of Crimson Jazz. Luckily, there aren't any Emerald Blues, but unluckily these Crimson Jazz heartless are insanely powerful. I challenged them, aiming to squeeze a few Blazing Crystals from them, and it ended with me only being able to defend myself. They are twice as big as a normal Crimson Jazz and there are four of them. I did some research on this particular group. Back when this was Maleficent territory, there were quadruplets that were borne by a servant of Maleficent. This woman had lived in Hallow Bastion way back when it was called Radiant Garden before, she was old, so she had lived through a great deal of strife. Eventually, that caused her built up stress to bear four mentally inept children. During the weakness of having the children a heartless attacked and killed the who lot of them. The children, being as they were, didn't fully understand just what the darkness was. Their already undeveloped minds were warped, twisted and devoured by the darkness and the regret of dying and being stripped from their mothers turned them into heartless. But they were different. Stronger, darker, and linked to one another" explained Wizer as he started walking for the darkness.

"Quadruplets that didn't fully understand the world and whos minds were the most susceptible to manipulation mutated into these monster sized heartless. They are stronger, faster, and more instinctual than ordinary Crimson Jazz. They will kill everything, Nobody, Human or Heartless, if it stands in their way. Not only have they evolved into something strong, they are linked and old. You have to kill them all, else they just return from the darkness. I guess a good Keyblade would work...But I don't have one so I don't know how to kill them. All I know is that they have the Blazing Crystals that I want" said Wizer.

When his little story was done they were half way to the cloud of darkness. As they got closer the sky became darker as murky, grey clouds covered the sky. The winds shifted from their hot from before to a blazing gale. In front of them was a orb of pure darkness. If they walked in they would be confronted by the four giant Crimson Jazz that dwelled inside. Wizer had taken them on before, he was wondering if he stood a chance this time with his help.

"You can...Back out if you'd like. I can't image you have any incentive to really risk your life. Even if I am more than important enough." he said with a sneer. Wizer had a toothy smile on his face as he wondered how this man would react. "Oh. What's your name just in case you die?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:18 am

With his arms folded and still remaining with his calm and collective appearance only listening to what the boy had to say. From what he was getting at, these heartless were powerful, seemingly getting stronger and stronger the longer they exist. Hearing the story from front to back in his head over and over it seems they have some type of conscious. Usually heartless lack it and the more powerful have at least some type of powerful instincit. But to react in such a way like a sadistic and manipulative child was something he has yet to encounter. There were four of them, four of which he did not want to engage fully in battle with. He disliked the fact of fighting pretty strong heartless and nobodies and disliked the fact that these heartless almost seem human but they lack the one thing a human has and that was a soul

"They seem pretty tough from the impression you are giving me" Noctis replied, calm as ever. It almost seem obnoxious to hear someone talk so laidback even after getting brief with such a dangerous mission. "You are right, a keyblade would work best since keyblades are objects of light it a physical form. However, I do not wield keyblade" Or so he thought, he never actually known if he was able to wield a keyblade or not. The keyblade literally has a mind of its own and chose it wielders but in rare cases they chose their wielders for different purposes. He knew he had the powerful element of light. Light itself was to counteract with the darkness of other beings. He figured it out after he left that his light ability helps him defeat powerful enemies such as heartless and nobodies. Ever since he figured out how to use his light ability, he found out that he could only use it through a weapon and through his body rather than releasing it out like a projectile. Hopefully that would help him

Noctis looks at the kid. His dark blue eyes stared into thei kids. There was absolutely no fear in his eyes. There was something about Noctis that would give an Ether user a type of calmness never before explain by anyone yet. His answer seem definite when he only said his named "My name...is Noctis...Noctis Lucis Caelum...." Stern and cool regardless of hearing what the boy had to say, he began to walk over to the direction towards the orb. Noctis body began to glow a pure essence of white as he was walking over to that direction. Noctis had no known knowledge of his body glowing, it was only the boy who could see it. He pulled out his katana. He began to spin it through with his fingers as he walked towards the darkness "Although it sounds dangerous, I've done much worst things in my life....things that would make you sick to your stomach if I told you.....once you enter into this orb, you will not be the same...I promise you, you yourself will be an entirely different person" he said stopping just by the entrance of the orb. He was waiting for the boy "May I ask who you are, young man"
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:35 am

"Call me Y-Zer and don't look down on me. I've seen far worse than you have, I bet. You may have me in years, but until you contract a Demon from the Void, you haven't seen anything. Now that they are released they will devour huma-Ah! I'm rambling. Lets get going then?" Wizer said looking Noctis up and down.

Wizer placed his hand before his mouth, "You're very bright" he added. Wizer noticed that the closer that Noctis got to the dark sphere, the smaller it became. When Noctis would walk through the sphere the darkness before him would burn and move away from him. The very darkness couldn't stand such powerful and brigth light, at least not this sort of darkness.

Wizer followed after. Wizer only needed a second to use his own ability, but he was mostly interested in what Noctis was capable of. Noctis seemed so confident and that light was unlike anything Wizer had ever encountered. It was like a manifestation of pure energy and it was in the form of bright, darkness eating, pure light. Wizer kept his distance from it, not sure what it would do to him.

When Wizer made it inside he looked around. The ground was a dark purple and the walls a dark black. The dome was so dense with darkness that it isolated them from the outside world. The only way they would see the mountains, the town or the clean ground would be to run back out. Wizer saw all four of the Crimson Jazz. They were larger than the last time he fought them.

Unlike what they looked like last time, they had capes. Their hats were longer and there was a large red orb of energy. Wizer felt a massive wave of malicious intent and vile thoughts fill his own mind. It was incredible just how strong these heartless became. If they were allowed to grow further, they would probably become some of the greatest heartless in history.

Wizer didn't have much time to gawk. They were quick to moblize. All four lined up next to each other and started to fly over with daunting speed. Red, giant, explosive orbs followed behind them. The orbs left a trail of shiny energy. One touch would cause massive damage directly to their bodies. Wizer had seen one explode before, they were quite large releases of flame.

"Here they come!" exclaimed Wizer as he placed his right hand before his face. His index finger stood with his middle and thumb standing next to it and the rest of his fingers at rest. He was preparing to call his own ability to defend himself. Things were about to get heated.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 am

Before Noctis even entered the orb, he said to himself "Light...even in the midst of darkness...guide me and lend me your strength..."

Noctis even remain calm when he entered into the darkness. It was only a short while till he arrived to the destination at where Wizer was at. He saw the four large Crimson Jazz that had the intent of only to kill and consume those who were opposing to there power. Indeed, they were powerful, even Noctis had to admit on that part. He has faced many powerful heartless, nobodies and humans but this was something else that he has yet to encounter on his journey he called a life. He sighed as he realize that he did not wish to take his time on this. He could easily had taken his sword and use the speed manipulation ability to his advantage and cut down the heartless without breaking a sweat or he could use his scythe to slash at them with no problem. He was extremely strong to slash through there bodies. Either way, one would take a very long time to do while the other would end it swiftly

Swift and easy was what he wanted.

Noctis placed his katana back in his sheath. Even as the Crimson Jazz's came at them with full throttle, it seem like a lifetime as he was activating more and more of the light within him. The light was now more potent and the sense of his power increased drastically. To him, the Crimson Jazz was slowing down more and more, almost down to a complete stop. Noctis reached back towards the scythe that he had and grabbed at the staff. Immediately the black cloth that was wrapped around it had fell down to the earth but it was still attached to the end of the scythe. He closed his eyes

"Are they worthy in your eyes...Murete...?" Noctis said to himself. He knew that Wizer would be able to hear him say something and it almost sounds like he was crazy

A chuckle arose from the scythe Use my blade to strike down those inferno darkness...they deserve....death...

"Heh" Noctis replied as he took the scythe with one hand and swung it ready to slash at them. Both the scythe and Noctis was glowing pure white. The light that was emiting from Noctis had transfered into the scythe as well. Would this be the end of the powerful Crimson Jazz. Noctis already analyze because they were lined up side by side, his sword would had not done what it could do and after analyzing that these creatures were not deamed worthy by La Murete, he could use the distance between himself, Wizer, the scythe and the Crimson Jazz. They may be powerful but they were not smart. His sword was good against small enemies that were in a bunch. His scythe, however, was good for both close and long distance. Because of the scythe long range capabilities and his strength in his arms and upper body.

It seem like it was forever until they were coming towards him, the scythe blade was about to cut through the line up of Crimson Jazz. Because of the scythe reach and Noctis strength, he literally sliced through the first one, second, third and fourth Crimson like a hot knife through butter. In literally one slash, he had defeated not only powerful heartless but proved to Wizer that he can be a very powerful ally.

He knew they were about to explode. He was not dumb enough to slash at them for he had fought many Crimson Jazz before this. He grabbed onto Wizer collar. Noctis sighed as his body glowed even brighter and in an instant both Wizer and Noctis had disappeared. The Crimson Jazzes exploded, because of there large exterior and the amount of darkness they retain over the years of being in existance.

A few hundred meters away in the dome of darkness, Noctis had reappeared back into the plain of existance. To him, Noctis had use the light manipulation ability and use that in order to avoid the damage of being killed by the explosion. To Wizer, however, it seem like it was just a blink of an eye from being standing in front of death and then a moment later they are safe in harms away, meters away from the damage. It was in a blink of an eye truthfully. Noctis let go of Wizer collar and moved away from him. The black cloth then began to envolop around the scythe and Noctis placed it behidn him. He then yawn and looked at Wizer "Whats are next objective?" he asked. Wondering if that was the end of it

Last edited by Noctis on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 am

Wizer watched as Noctis withdrew his scythe, which he hadn't noticed before. Wizer knew he should have been cautious and a little excited, but he only felt calm in this situation. Wizer grinned a bit when he heard Noctis speak to himself.

Then everything seemed to just flash. Wizer found himself a great distance from the dome of darknes and a massive explosion erupting before his eyes. Wizer couldn't help but release a "wow" as he watched the dome collapse as the creators were burning in their own ethereal flames. Wizer looked to Noctis with childish enthusiasm, "You're way stronger than I expected. That was amazing!" he gushed. Wizer took a step back. His face became sharper and dignified as he cleared his throat, "I guess" he added as he regained his arrogant composure.

Wizer pointed at the dust cloud that had formed around the explosion area, "The Crystals are still down there though. I need those. Once I have them I'll have enough to make a certain item" he said, reaching his hand for that space. Wizer tried to keep his "tough" persona, but he couldn't help but be a little excited about what he just experienced. Wizer was also looking forward to just what would happen next.

There was one thing that he left out.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Noctis look at the empty space that seem to go forever in the dust clouds. Because he was in the realm of the enemy, his senses were going off left and right so at the moment, he was almost like walking in a fog that has different kinds of darkness. Some had residual energy of sadness, angst and depression while others had hatred, fear and the intent to kill. It echoed throughout his body as he began to walk closer and closer the hole. The hole itself was radiating something that he has not felt in a long time. He could almost hear the curdling and bubbling of heartless. It was almost as though they were feeding off it simular to pigs eating messily

He felt that something was not right. He already had a bad feeling but he continued to press forward with the calm aura that he had. There was something hidden about this. Something that lies in that fog itself had a far more devastating aura than those four Crimson Jazz's had. This kid probably already knew what lied in there and yet did not want to give him any heads up on it. Well, Noctis was kinda glad that he withhold information about it. If he would had told him, then the object of this quest would be quite boring and it would be a waste of a good deduction skill he had. It was simple deduction skill. He thought it was simple due to the fact that he has yet to figure out what truly lied in the emptyness. It was just a educated guess as to why he did not want to go down there.

An unprecedented fear. My soul is shaking...this is something that I have felt before but its been such a long time. The darkness is crying out to me, my light wants to vanquish it so badly. La Murete sees whats inside and only laughs at me cause regardless I remain calm. Its like I dont feel it anymore......I suppose so....

Noctis blinked and took out his katana yet again. As he walked towards the debris of darkness, he sensed something behind Wizer. He looked back and saw that it a giant manifestation of darkness stood over Wizer. The darkness itself took the form of a giant shadow, as Noctis could see the yellow eyes of despair and hoplessness, he could tell that it was one of those giant. Ready to smash Wizer with a giant fist, Noctis did not make a sound but he disappeared and grabbed Wizer by the shoulder and disappeared with him. The shadow crashed his fist down onto the ground. When Noctis and Wizer disappeared, more giant shadows appeared. It was good thing that they did not stay, otherwise they would had fought dozens of them

Noctis had reappeared with Wizer by his side into the place where the blazing crystal was at. Noctis let go of Wizer shoulder "You probably already knew he was behind you" he said taking a hold of his katana tightly in his head "But it would be safe to say that we did a tactical retreat rather than fight them head on. It appears they are not showing up in this place that we are in right now. It seems that the darkness is leading up into one specific place. Like in the center of this whole entire area that we just enter into" Noctis walked forward with his guard up and his blade by his side. His calm demeanor stared only forward and around him. What was waiting for Noctis?
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Wizer watched Noctis investigate what was a head of them for a few steps. Wizer quickly felt something formulate behind him. Something large and dark and it was coming down on him. Wizer was in a half turn as everything dissapeared. Wizer was moments from using his power to block and throw the form behind him when Noctis grabbed him with that incredible speed he had.

Wizer found himself falling backwards onto the ground. Wizer released a long breath, "How do you move so fast?" he wondered aloud as he was trying to get used to it. Everything would just disappear and the environment would instantly be different. Wizer felt dizzy and confused after the second teleport. He wondered just how Noctis could see as he moved so fast.

Then Wizer felt it. The darkness rising.
Although Wizer was oblivious to it, a massive wave of regret and despair flooded the area. Darkness from every nook and cranny flew to the skies and converged in one point. The darkness was forming something that emit a strong wave of depressing emotions. Wizer held his hand out as the crystals were drawn to him.

The giant shadows started to come more and more as the source of their curiosity was being formed. Wizer finally realized just what sort of situation they were in. He never expected "it" to be stronger than all the four combined at this level. It was going to strike in a few moments, Wizer was sure.

The orb of darkness stopped it's collection and a portal opened inside. The orb spread outwards to create another massive dome of darkness that was probably five times larger than the first. The stage was set. This area had the correct requirements to support the sort of Heartless that was coming. Just as the four Crimson Jazz were larger than normal so was the Emerald Blues that formed where the portal was. It had a vortex spiraling around it that moved well over four hundred miles per hour. The winds would cut into just about anything or toss it away. That Aero Spell was one of the strongest elemental defences of Heartless'.

"The four children. The one mother. She won't be easy to deal with, not with her power" Wizer explained as the Heartless moved high into the sky. The winds spiraling around it were generating silver blades that were trapped in the cycle. It could probably send those outwards as flying sickles to cut right through flesh and bone.

Without any warning a massive twister formed under Wizer and Noctis. The twister wasn't as fast or strong as the Aero spell around the Emerald Blues that appeared to gain revenge against the quelled Crimson Jazz, but it was strong and violent enough to toss a grown adult with ease. Wizer had no idea the winds were coming. He would be chucked about as easily as a pebble in a child's hand.

What was worse was the Emerald Blues could send those blades of wind at both Noctis and Wizer as they tried to evade or took the blast from the twister from below. Then, even if they could evade both, there were huge Shadows all over the place more than ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

"My ability of light allows me to travel at such speeds with much ease. Unlike most people who use light as a external source, I use my light ability as an internal source for travelling and evasion" Noctis said hoping that Wizer was ok. Alot of people, when they are taken away by Noctis, the usual after effects would be slight nausea and discomfort. If Noctis were to travel alot longer or even faster, Wizer would had become extremely sick since he was not use to such speeds as of yet. But Noctis could not worry about this as he was beginning to see that the darkness was envoloping around him

Noctis still stood calm, looking around, seeing that the darkness was coming together as one unit, one being of solid depression and despair. He stood still, waiting to see what was to become of it. He could easily make adjustments but decided not to. It would be better if Noctis were to analyze the situation by standing rather than moving around. When the situation would call for it, he would switch around from different viewpoints and angles in order to see what was going on. Before he could actually do so, an spell was casted. He could tell through the fluxuations of winds and aura moving around like a tornado was about to perform

Ironically, that was actually about to happen

The twister surrounded both Wizer and Noctis, Noctis felt the violent winds crash into him. It was literally ridiculous as to how these winds were that powerful. He has been in powerful storms before but this heartless was pushing this to another level. He almost slid away into the wind but Noctis quickly reacted by using the katana and stabbed deep into the ground and use that as a base for him to grab. Noctis eyes turned red and he glanced over to see where his opponent would be at. When he spotted him, his eyes squinted as he locked onto target with the Emerald Blue. It was powerful, very powerful. He could feel the wind pressure from the Emerald Blue aero ability. It protected the heartless from any physical attack and if he were to use the scythes ability of wind, it would only make it stronger.

This was quite a pickle for Noctis but it was all the better. A powerful heartless plus the giant shadows surrounding them. The more of a challenge, the more determine he was to actually see which outcome would had happen. He had an idea but he would not be able to use his katana nor his scythe. He had to be very light for this job, almost light enough to move fast without the use of his light ability. He took the scythe and force it into the ground. He grasp onto the scythe and pulled out the katana. He gave the katana to Wizer "If anything goes bad" he said talking more calm than he has before "Use this in defense. Just give a minute, I'll handle this"

He pulled on the gloves so that the glove would be tight around his hand. He did a quick arm stretch before he said "I'll be right back..." and jumped into the air letting the twisters wind take him. Was Noctis being downright foolish into doing what he had to do? He left both his weapons with Wizer which he doubt he could lift the scythe out but Noctis knew he could at least swing a katana. It was light by default and it was easy for him to wield. What was about to happen would surprise even the most powerful of humans

He let the currents of the wind take him higher and higher in the sky. He was able to move freely and not be taken up by the winds like a rag doll was because he use the sight he used on Wizer to see where the wind could lead him out of the twister. As he got closer and closer the top, his body began to glow more and more but this time not with a white light but with a blue light. This light was much more different than the light anyone has saw before. He saw that the Crimson blue powers were increasing by the second and if Noctis could not react fast, not only would he lose but his fear of losing Wizer life was at hand. This was a giant risk he was taking and the more closer and higher he got to the top where the Emerald Blue was at, the more risky it became

As Noctis reach towards the top of the twister and out, he felt the strong winds of the Emerald blue and he expected to see a giant wind scythe come towards him. The Emerald Blue released a few of the scythes at him. Noctis would have a hard time dodging them in mid-air, that was something he could not do. So, he would have to resort to other methods. Noctis got into a fighting stance as he was slowly free falling towards the twister. The blue light shine gracefully as he also released an invisible wave of force that counteracted with the wind scythe, cancelling each other out. He released it by punching towards the wind with an open palm fist. The force and the wind cancel each other out. Although Noctis was falling, the Emerald Blue charged at him with powerful speeds. The wind was getting stronger and stronger and if Noctis were to do something foolish, he would certainly be consumed by the heartless.

The Emerald Blue was going to ram itself into Noctis, Noctis was still in the fight stance, only this time instead of an open palm fist, he tighten his hand into a pure fist. His hand glowed white like light itself. The Emerald Blue was inches away and Noctis had to react quickly, he punched out at the Emerald blue aero spell. Had Noctis lost his mind into doing this? But it seems as though Noctis light was able to withstand the force of the Emerald Blue aero spell as they crashed into each other creating and large sonic boom. It was a standstill and Noctis was staying afloat by both the twisters generating wind underneath him and the Emerald Blue generating of wind in front and up top. Noctis was fist was holding up against the aero spell of the Emerald Blue, but Noctis had to end this soon. His hand soon grew brighter and brighter and Noctis face still remain the same, the only thing that could be seen was a bright light from Noctis point of few. His muscles tense, his body all in locked as he had to use his light ability in order to defeat this powerful heartless. Finally something happen.

A explosion that would consume both the Emerald Blue and Noctis all at once

The explosion cancelled out the twister that was surrounding Wizer and the explosion shockwave was so powerful that it destroyed the giant shadows completely, wiping them off the face of the area. Wizer was protected as the scythe cloth that was usually covering the scythe turn itself into a dome, protecting Wizer from any effect from the blast. What happen to Noctis?

Something crashed down onto the ground, it was a few meters away from Wizer. The dome of clothe besided itself and let Wizer go see who it was. Was it Noctis who had been defeated by the Emerald Blue. To the surprise, it was actually the massive Emerald Blue who was on the ground. Its body...lifeless...its being, slowly fading away into the darkness. But what happen to Noctis?

Footsteps came up from behind Wizer. Noctis had grabbed onto pulled the scythe out of the ground and let the cloth wrap around the scythe body. Noctis was now only wearing a black wife beater. His jacket had been in complete shreds. He was showing his arms and shoulders, but they were filled with cuts from the powerful gust of winds. His right hand was in the most damage as the glove literally was gone and his hand was covered in cuts. He tapped on Wizer shoulder and had his hand out "Mind if I have my katana back?" he said back in his laidback voice. If one were to see Noctis, they could see as to why he was able to perform all the techniques he could peform. His upper body was lean, but it was far from skinny but he was far from having a ripped body filled with muscle. His arms, shoulders, chest and abs were completely tone and cut with muscle. He sighed as he looked at Wizer
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 am

Wizer heard the explanation before the winds came up around him. Wizer wasn't as quick or agile as Noctis was. He would have been lifted by the winds and tossed aside, if his barriers hadn't stilled him in place. Four transparent boxes held Wizer down and in place from the powerful gale swirling around.

Wizer closed his eyes as the winds blasted forth. He slowly opened them, tearing up from the strong winds, and looked up to the Emerald Blues. It was a great deal more powerful than he had anticipated. Wizer was sure they were going to be shredded by the blades cycling in the Aero spell that surrounded it. Wizer looked to Noctis to see just what he wanted to do. He seemed talented at "Tactical Retreat" so Wizer wondered if that would end up the plan.

Instead of worried or anxious, like Wizer was, Noctis was calm. He was so calm it was almost inhuman how collected he could be in such a situation. Wizer was a little envious at just how he could retain his cool in the worst of times. Wizer was forced out of his unintentional admiration for this pretty cool adult when Noctis offered his weapon. Wizer took it without complaint and held it just above his front barrier.

"What are you-" he started to ask when Noctis released his hold on the ground. Wizer quickly lost all his admiration for him. 'That idiot! What does he think he's doing? He'll be ripped to shreds!' Wizer thought, agitated that he just decided to go off on his own.

Up, up and up. He somehow managed to glide up the winds and avoided being tossed out of the winds in some random direction. Dumb luck or skill? Wizer couldn't figure just what was the reason he managed to make his way up the cyclone. Wizer was thinking it was the latter idea when Noctis started glowing that blue light. Once that light came Noctis was managing to stop the attacks of the Emerald Blues with his physical strength. That would normally be impossible for any normal human. It would be like trying to deflect knives with your fingers. That admiration was returning. Wizer felt his ears heat and his jaw tighten.

Wizer smirked when he saw the Emerald Blues drive forward. How would Noctis handle that? With a punch, Wizer found out. Wizer didn't really grasp just what Noctis had done until the explosion erupted. The sword seemed to unfurl in his hands and block the entire attack. "Woah..." Wizer whispered as he looked at the dome that blocked the attack.

When the sword released the protective shield Wizer brought it close to his face. The things was weird. He wondered just what sort of abilities Noctis' weapons had. Wizer looked up when he heard a 'thump' as the Emerald Blues landed. Wizer looked around finding that Noctis dissapeared, "Suicide?" he said aloud in wonder.

Wizer felt his presence behind. Wizer wasn't surprised when he was tapped and spoken too, "Ah. The great Hero" said Wizer as he turned his head. Wizer placed the base of the scabbard over his left shoulder, offering it for grabs. "I guess I can't complain about your methods, just don't go dying hmm?" Wizer said, trying to hide that childish enthusiasm that he displayed before.

Wizer would wait for Noctis to grasp his weapon. When he did Wizer would head over to the Emerald Blues to pick up the Serenity Stone that was dropped. Wizer gained another rare material. When Wizer came in contact with the Emerald Blues' loot he would flinch. Powerful, foreign and sharp Ether would fly into the small kids body. Wizer would feel his hand burning with crippling pain that would drop him to one knee. Wizer's breath would stop, his mind would go blank, and the seal on his back would shine. The message was pouring in.

When the message was finished Wizer would hesitate. He would remain in one spot for a few seconds before placing the Serenity Stone in his pocket with the Blazing Crystals and act as if the entire incident hadn't happened in the first place. The seal on his back, which was shining a bright white and silver light, would slowly diminish after a few seconds. The pain in his hand would take a few moments before it would dull and go away. "I think...We can go to town now..." he would say out of breath.

Last edited by Wizer on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 am

Noctis grabbed his katana and sheathed it. He sighed of relief after hearing Wizer remarks. Childish it was but he could tell he admired him just like Noctis admired his teacher for such power that he had. A continuing thing that repeats itself over and over. Although the journey was such a short time but to him, because of the extension of his injuries, it felt like he has been fighting for awhile now. The entire adrenline rush of fighting a powerful heartless was over, he was waiting for this whole entire thing to get over with.

As Wizer went close to the remains of the Emerald Blue, he seemed to pick up a crystal. It was the remnants of the heartless as usually heartless are able to create rare and powerful stones that could be use for creations of weapons, shields, rarer items. Noctis rarely picked up items of the sort since his scythe and sword was complete and he did not have any reason to carry rare items around. Of course, he could use that to sell to get money but he would not want to sell it to the wrong person and they use that for there own intentions. The sad fact was, many of the items today were being used

Noctis walked closer towards Wizer but stopped when he saw that he was glowing. Something was happening and although Wizer did not wish for him to activate his ability to see what was happening, he was curious as to what was going on within him. However, he withheld himself from such acts and just watch the event happen. This boy was absorbing something. Something powerful enough for him to increase in ability. Noctis did not need to activate his ability to see what was going on with this. He was getting some type of upgrade of some kind. He notice a seal on his back. The seal looked quite intricate and Noctis examine it for awhile before realzing what type of seal it was. Could it be that this boy had more power than Noctis could predict? After a few seconds, the process seem to stop, Wizer body stopped glowing and the seal disappeared a moment after. Wizer was breathing heavily. What was the cause of it? It had to be extremely intense if not painful to see but this kid had much endurance to bear the pain. Noctis admired him for such endurance, however. A small smile came upon his face. It was rare after he fought for him to smile very casually, which meant that there was something speical about Wizer to Noctis

When Wizer said it was time to get back, Noctis let out a sigh and scratched his head "Alright then" he turned around and walked towards the orb of darkness that lead them to this place. The darkness was still surrounding them but it was alot more at peace, it was not reacting to Noctis body. A sudden growling sound echoed throughout the whole area. Was it another heartless, a new enemy. Noctis stopped walking and held his stomach. His stomach was growling something fierce that even he was embrassed. He chuckled a bit "I just realize something..." he said turning around to face Wizer

"I havent eaten in about two days now...." he remain calm. It seemed like he had a small smile on his face but it was hard to tell since his face remained laidback "I think I have enough munny to feed me something nice...Im very, very hungry"
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 am

Wizer had his eyes closed and was concentrated on something else. He mostly caught the end of what Noctis was saying, "Hungry? I can spare Munny" he offered, so tired and in pain that the thought of squandering Munny on a broke worrier didn't even faze him. Wizer managed to decipher the entire message and managed a huff.

"You can't keep this up forever, Merle" he muttered under his breathe. Wizer held his hand, it was numb now. If Wizer had known that Merle had integrated herself into the form of the heartless he wouldn't have touched the stone, even if it was a Serenity Crystal. Merle was giving him such a hard time.

Wizer shook his head, "Wait. Did you say two days? Do you normally go so long without food? How sadistic. You'll end up wearing yourself down" Wizer said, realizing what Noctis had said a few moments back. Wizer really wasn't his self after touching that stone. He realized this and realized that it was seeping in his attitude and demeanor. Wizer held his head up high and scoffed, "I guess that's expected. Never have I gone hungry, I guess it's just a poverish feeling." Wizer was quick to try and bring back his tough and arrogant persona. He couldn't allow himself to appear weak for a moment, especially infront of someone so strong.

It was time they left these dangerous field. Even though there was probably little danger about now that the-four-and-one were crushed and erased. They would probably have a easy way back. Wizer just needed to let Noctis rest as he planned on getting the final two stones.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Noctis did not say anything and he began to think yet again. He had to ask the question about Wizer abilities. As of now, Noctis has only shown that he is a speed/attack type in one situation and a power hitter the next. His attack styled varied but he has yet to see Wizer. He saw him use some type of magic but nothing out of ordinary that any young child could display. He was curious at the moment but he did not want to question now. It would be for a later time for both of them were shrouded in mystery. A young boy having a contract with a demon, a poor monk who has powers yet seen.

Noctis held his stomach, hoping that he could get some type of noodle dish. He was in the mood for something with noodles or oats. He walked towards the orb of darkness waiting for Wizer to come. He was thinking what he could ask him until he finally decided what he wanted

"Remember when I said to you that I would ask for nothing in terms into helping you find this power that you have lost. I would like reconsider something. No it has nothing to do with money but rather your being" He said. He saw the remains of his jacket and pick it up before placing it over his shoulder. Although ripped to shreds, he could easily fix it "I would like a chance to train you in the arts of hand to hand. You seem adept to magic or so it seems. I havent seen you fight yet. But it would be nesscary to train you into some type of hand to hand or even a weapon. You never know if you will have to engage onto a heartless that is extremely powerful in magic" Noctis walked into the shadows, knowing that Wizer was behind him
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Wizer grinned, "If you haven't seen me fight, then what makes you think I need hand to hand training? Are you assuming that because I'm small that you could beat me in combat? Don't you think that the entire proposal is lacking enough information to make any sort of deduction? Especially something concerning my physical ability?" He asked, that grin broadening. Wizer chuckled a bit as he crossed his arms. "Not that you're far off. I really do have sucky combat abilities. Before, when I had my power in full, I never had to worry about fighting up close. Enemies couldn't even get close to me. But, if they ever had, I would be easy prey" Wizer added and he sighed.

"But why would you do that for me? You ask for just about nothing and expect to give me everything. Wouldn't you rather train someone you know better? I can't say I'm really-" he started. Wizer swallowed that thought. He was about to say he wasn't really deserving of something like that. Wizer's fist clenched and his arrogant smile spread across his face, "Eh. Do what you'd like. Lets get to town first. I guess I can have a little physical training. But don't think i'm the sort of resilient kid that tries hard and never gives up" he said with another chuckle.

They were a few steps from exiting the dome of darkness. Once they did they would be outside Radiant Garden. Wizer would manage to get Noctis something to eat as he would see about that information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Radiant Garden   Outside Radiant Garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Radiant Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden :: RPG-
Jump to: