Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
The Deomn Who Cries Blood KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

The Deomn Who Cries Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sendo

Sendo

The Deomn Who Cries Blood Empty
PostSubject: The Deomn Who Cries Blood   The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Name: Sendo Ketsueki (also known as the Demon Who Cries Blood)

Age: Undetermineable though gives the outward impression of a 22 year old

Race: Human, kind of (joke)

Home World: Hollow Bastion

Appearance: The Deomn Who Cries Blood Blood31

Personality: Purely sadistic. He has no caring for anyone or anything. Killing is his only purpose. His only goal is to cause chaos. With in his head is an orchestra of twisted psychosis unlike that the world has ever seen. When it comes to finding ways to prolong suffering, he is second to none.

Elemental Mastery: Lightning and Water

Weapons: A chain (rare) and capsules of blood (common)

Fighting Style: Sendo is a well rounded fighter who is capable of fighting from all distances and most any angle imaginable. He is very adept at defense, but makes most of his attacks about mid to slightly longer ranges. He does however try to stay well rounded, making it harder to find a flaw in his attack patterns.

Alignment: Chaotic, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Affinities: He houses many different abilities, being trained as a fighter his whole life, and also having a natural killer instinct. He utalizes his chains along with his lightning spells to create devastating attacks as well as conjoining his lightning and water spells for even more spectacular combos. In addition, he has developed a very unique and sick ability that seems to be a family trait. He has the abilitiy to manipulate any blood carrying his exact genetic code to the fullest extent. This includes manipulating it to attack. deffend him and replicating blood cells at a repidly increased rate. He is also insanely intelligent and uses this to try to mazimize the opponents suffering before killing them. Also, by miziing his electric element into his blood he is able to give it acidic properties. Finally, being raised by doctors, he has a very adept knowledge of the human body and how it works, which he uses to his advantage.

Weaknesses: Sendo is poor at utilizing physical skills in battle except for defense which he is very adept in. Also he tends to play with his food, not prolonging the kill/battle longer than is neccesary. He also rarely uses his chain so is not a master of using it, but can do what is needed with it as it is rarely used to attack the opponent directly.

History: Sendo group up with his mother and father, as most boys did. However, he was a very different boy, who often liked to cause his parents much grief at a constant rate. This was at an extreme rate. Killing pets, terrorizing the other kids so that other parents complained, etc. His mother and father came from a long line of doctors who used their blood manipulating skills to make surgerys etc. much much easier and safer to do. Their whole family for over a century had taken up this craft and were quite good at it and revered for it. Then came along the little boy who was Sendos brother. The baby in turn recieved all the affection, and Sendo flipped becasue of it. In a fit of rage, he killed his little brother, and in response, the city comanded he be killed, his father all to willing to do it, hating the boy. The mother however, still held love for him, for a mothers love never dies. She convinced the father to simply take the boy to the outskirts and keep him safe through a secret banishment. Sendo then wandered many worlds searching and killing for fun. Finally he decided to return to Hollow Bastion and began to haunt it as a legendary sppok, killing for sport and becoming known as "The Demon Who Cries Blood."

Pictures: See above.

Last edited by Sendo on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: The Deomn Who Cries Blood   The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Ok so I know that my history really bites, but Im not good at that aspect of this stuff, however, here is an example of how I rp quite often to make up for it. This is not the character I am applying for though and note that the character in this sample was meant to be of godly powers, do not mistake the tactis used in thsi post to be ones I would use with this character, simply I am giving you this to view as it is one of my best posts quality wise as in th way it was written.

A sudden chill entered the chamber, chilling all those that were in the cave. Well four of the five. From back beyond some crevice unseen came a man, though calling him a man would not be the best way to describe him. Sure he was human enough, but he was also so much more. He was one who had amassed the greatest amount of wisdom, and power beyond the normal scope of possibility. He was the one known as Erus Novo. An age old man, with the kindest of hearts, but also knew what was needed of him, and was prepared to do anything to set right all the wrongs, even those that were not his doings. He stood just a little over five and a half feet tall. His body was lean, but not overly muscular. He looked to be swift and powerful in both personalty and ability. Over the top of his entire body was a giant over coat made of leather, braided together by the intricate design and combination of well placed holes and the simplest of buttons. His skin was dark, though all that was seen of that were his hands and head. He was bald, and his head shone with a slight brilliance. Upon his face sat sunglasses, remaining supported with out the use of arms, a clever balancing act. His teeth were white, as his mouth was split into a half smile, gleaming in the dim light.

None of the others with in the cave could feel his presence for they were all to enthralled in the heat of combat. It was time for this little test to be over. They would all feel his presence soon enough, for he would make it known, for three out of the four, it would be through the hands of a well deserved death. Erus's abilities granted him the way to dispose of most of them in mere instances. Truth be known, he was not even slightly concerned by Kyouken. In fact, it was Kyouken that all of this was for. He continued to walk across one of the ledges in the cavern, slowly making his way closer to the two battles underway. They had both barely begun, and yet both so close to finishing. Erus was going to end them before their due time. He could wait no longer. There were matters to attend to, and the purpose of these tests here had been fulfilled. At least in his eyes, and it really only mattered as to what his eyes deemed necessary at the moment.

Leaping from the ledge and down to the water, through some miraculous force, the water ceased to flow. He doubted they would even notice, for they were too wrapped up trying to grant each other the right all men had, death, not life. They had much to learn, but none of them would have the chance, save one among them. Erus walked across the water casually, as though this was just one of the many errands he had to accomplish with enough time to enjoy them all and stop and smell the roses. In reality he wanted to get this over with, but his calm demeanor would not allow him to hasten. He would handle this in the same tranquil manner he handled everything. He sat upon the throne which Sendo would still call his own. The water was just level with the top of the highest step of three to this seat, and was not sinking anymore. He raised his hand towards Kurama, calling upon the simplest of his magics.

Flamma

Instantaneously all the rose petals which had just formed around him from his newly used jutsu burst into flames. With a simple wave of his hands, all of them turned on their master, piercing through him in all directions. He was gifted control from the flame, otherwise his magic would not have been needed. Kurama fell down to the water, and splashed through the surface, sinking down to the deapths below. So quickly he had died. Had he had more warning, some kind of time to react, or even the slightest defense against fire, he may have survived the first onslaught, if you wanted to call it that, but his death had been sealed when he was summoned by Sendo. In fact it had been sealed the day he had become a shinobi.

Next was for the pawn of Kyoukens. This was a much simpler task. The man was caught somewhere between the realms of death and life, and not even the shadow around him could save him from that simple fact. It was simple.

Exsisto Nullus

With another wave of his hand, the end came quick for Yoshimo. It was simple. He was already in the hands of death itself. Persuading him to go all the way was not something that even Kyouken's influence could hinder if given the correct guidance, and Erus certainly had the means to provide in this matter. Yoshimo did not crumple as Kurama had moments ago. He did not suffer any true ailments. He simply phased out from life itself, and into the realm known as the dead. Death Kyouken may be known as, but he was not the actual entity of death itself. Death was the only thing that had not true entity. It was a very complex system and creation that even Erus had difficulty understanding at times. It was meant to stay an enigma. And now there was the final one, Sendo, fully prepared to unleash his tailed beast on Kyouken. Well that was just not about to happen. That beast needed a proper home, and was not deserved in such hands. Erus fully planned on changing that. And change it he did.

Extraxi Atrum Quendam

And so it began. As Sendo began to form his newest and feeble attempt at riding the world of death itself, he failed at the wrong hand. Erus's instead of Kyoukens. Focusing his power even more than he had before, which did not speak of a whole lot, Erus performed an act that would take ten shinobi three days in mere moments. Sendo felt a slight pull in his back before death suddenly hit him like a brick wall rising from the ground in front of a man sprinting from death, ironic analogies. A clot of blood erupted form his mouth, only this time, it was not voluntary. The one who had never lost, died with in mere seconds of having never truly met his defeater. He crumbled in a heap, following the same path as Kurama once did in his death. And now Kyouken and Erus were face to face, even though they were some 50 meters apart. In a position just a few feet from behind where Sendo had previously stood, was a floating yellow orb, a swirling gaseous ball, almost like the willow-o-wisp, but not quite.

At a notion from Erus, the mass appeared suddenly in front of Erus, its speed making it seem as though it had been teleported from its previous position to the current one. It now rested in Erus's outstretched hand, palm up. Swinging his elbow towards him, he flicked his wrist so the palm and the orb was facing his chest. He quietly pushed it in, and the orb began to sink into his body, leaving no mark or trace, but disappearing into him all the same. At long last the two destined to do the one thing no one ever truly wanted to do even though they knew they must stood face to face. One knew the other, and the other would have not the slightest clue what was going on. Although, Kyouken would know slightly more than what the majority of any other being would. At long last Erus spoke to Kyouken as he had wanted to for the longest of times.

You have finally passed all my tests. All your trials have brought you now before me. You are a chosen one, chosen by me. You have what it takes to aid me as no other could, and I know full heartedly, that deep down you want this as well. We both need it. You have no idea what I am speaking of, this I am sure. But you are going to learn quite fast, at a rate no mortal man could handle mentally or emotionally.

Erus tepeed his fingers in front of him forming a point and rested his face against the pinkies. His teeth could still be clearly seen, white as snow. A stand out feature amongst the dark complexion. It was time. For the end of the current order, and time to bring peace.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: The Deomn Who Cries Blood   The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 am

Uhm . . . Oooookay . . .

For one, you get three elements to play with and you only list two. If that's on purpose, okay, but just letting you know.

For two, I'd really like a better idea of what his weaknesses might be. All you say is that he's not as good with things that don't use the chain, does that include the capsules of blood that you say are his more common weapons? I'd just like some clarification on the matter.

As far as the history is concerned . . . meh, I can deal with it.

So you're playing a sadistic Blood Mage Warrior? Ugh, that's gonna be strange in Kingdom Hearts. I don't recall seeing much blood in the games, despite the use of blades all over the place.

Anyway, yeah, Elements and Weaknesses. Just need some clarification.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: The Deomn Who Cries Blood   The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:40 am

Ah yes my dear lady,

Simple things to be corrected, folly's on my part being in a rush, I apologize. Yes the element thing was on purpose, you see this character is based off of a character I use on a Naruto forum, and only has two elements, both of which I rarely ever use. More so this character focuses on the blood aspect, which I think is more than enough to cover up for a third element so to speak. It a very dangerous skill when use right, (which I am able to do. As for the weaknesses, well hehe, ya I just meant like unarmed combat, he is not the best at, as in punching, kicking etc, (if you know Naruto, taijutsu techniques is what I would mean.) I also rarely use that chain though too. I suppose you could say another weakness I have is that I play with my food and often take longer than necessary to kill/end the battle.

Yes I no the concept is strange aka interesting, but it wouldnt be fun otherwise now would it Very Happy.

Also, what did u think of my rp sample, acceptable? Just wanting the opinion of those who run the place. And also apologize for the history. Ive already made about a fifteen paragraph long history for him as a naruto character and well that just would not fit and with certain characters, well they only have one lay out and are very specific, so creating a totally new history for the same character was difficult.,

Sendo, your friendly neighborhood killer.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: The Deomn Who Cries Blood   The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 am

The RP sample was interesting. It's not a style that I'm particularly familiar with, nor am I familiar with Naruto. Yes, yes, I know, I'm a heathen. I have never watched the anime nor read the manga, though I have seen the manga available on WalMart shelves in the past, along with collected seasons of the anime. I have also never watched many of the other, more well-known anime.

In point of fact, the last anime series I actually went to the trouble to watch was Macross, also called Robotech, back when the Sci-Fi channel was actually worth watching.

The only thing in your RP sample that I really noticed was a tendency to get homonyms mixed up. There are almost no actual mis-spelled words, but often the word that you spell correctly isn't the word you were looking for. But, then again, I'm the one with the Bachelor's degree in English because I've been training to be an author since I was six. *shrug* Most of the time I chalk it up to being more retentive than those around me and just let it go.

Anyway, about your character. Edit in the clarifications to the Weaknesses in the first post. Weaponless techniques and a tendency to linger (which can actually cause an issue if someone's trying to rescue the one he's trying to kill).

Once you've done that then I can stamp you and get on to looking at your other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: The Deomn Who Cries Blood   The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: The Deomn Who Cries Blood   The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Okay, I guess I can accept that.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deomn Who Cries Blood   The Deomn Who Cries Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deomn Who Cries Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Creation :: Character-
Jump to: