Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Watching the sun come up (Open) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Watching the sun come up (Open) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Watching the sun come up (Open) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Watching the sun come up (Open) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Watching the sun come up (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Watching the sun come up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Kairi sat on the cold beach sands, her knees pulled up beneath her chin, her arms wrapped around her legs, looking out at the ocean as the sun slowly rose in the sky.

She was exhausted, but it was past the point where she could have slept. Too much had happened, too many changes had happened too quickly for her to be able to cope. She had to think.

She and Riku . . . that was a good thing, a very good thing. The best thing in her whole life, actually. She didn't ever want to be without him.

She could use her Keyblade now. That was another good thing. She knew that she was stronger than she had been, but she wasn't as strong as Riku or Sora. Still, with time and practice? Maybe she could one day be strong enough that they wouldn't be so scared for her all the time.

But then there was the fight in Twilight Town. That was very scary, and she knew that it was as scary for Riku as for her, because she was fighting too. She knew that there would be other fights, and she didn't like that idea, but she wasn't stupid enough to think that it was avoidable. She was a Princess of Heart. She would always be a target.

And then, when all she wanted was to go home and sleep . . . her parents had pulled that stunt with trying to lock her up. She wasn't going back to live with them, not if she could help it. The explosion had destroyed the house. It was going to have to be rebuilt at the very least. Her father was coming around to her way of thinking, she hoped, but her mother was still in the hospital.

She needed to be there, but Kairi couldn't sit in that room listening to her mother breathe after all she had done and tried to do. She still loved her mother, but she was very angry with her at the moment. So Kairi was sitting on the beach, looking out at the ocean and watching the sun come up on a day she hoped would continue the good things that had started, and let the bad ones fade away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
RondineSkies

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 pm

"Why the long face princess?" Said a voice, coming from behind Kairi, as a hand landed on her shoulder. "Sitting on the beach alone, doesn't seem like much fun" The voice pertained to none other then Terra, who moved his way to Kairi's side and sat next to her, looking out towards the sea. "I can tell you have some issues, and they're bothering you, care to talk about it?" Terra said, at this point he seemed to regard Kairi with the affection that an older brother would have for a younger sibling, although it wasn't set in stone yet "You've grown stronger, *laughs* I dont need to know that long to figure that out" He said, now smiling as he looked at Kairi's face, she reminded him so much of his friend Aqua, it was an uncanny resemblance. "But at least there are a few things in life that remain the same. Family will always be family, no matter what struggles. Love will be love, no matter what obstacles, and true friendship will remain true as long as we care for each other." Terra now said, although this time his voice was a bit lower, as if he had said this before, although he still meant it. Terra closed his eyes for a moment, as he enjoyed the sea breeze, the wind swaying his black hair slowly left to right.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Kairi looked up at Terra and sighed. "It's a whole lot of things. Yesterday started out like any other day and then everything got turned topsy-turvy on me."

She took a deep breath, looking out at the ocean again. "Exdeath blew up my parent's house last night, with my parents still inside it." Tears stung her eyes. "I wasn't there because I'd run away. My mother was going to lock me in the house while they found a way to get rid of Riku and then she was going to make me live my life her way."

She buried her face behind her knees. "I'm still so mad at her for that, but she's hurt and she's still my mother." She paused. "And I can't sit in that hospital room with her anymore. I'm not going back to live with my parents again, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I just . . . I don't want to end up like the other Princesses, trapped and helpless waiting for rescue."

She sighed again. "And now Riku and Sora are mad at each other because I had to make my choice and honestly, I can't see Sora as anything other than a brother. But he is a brother, and I still care for him and I don't want to see our friendships broken over me, or my mother's stupid ideas. I just . . . don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
RondineSkies

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm

"Parents? I don't think I remember mine much. Then again that's the catch for the whole kids on an adventure deal" Terra said, laughing a bit, before hearing the rest of what Kairi said.

"Hmm, well seems to me you already made a choice." Terra said as he looked over to Kairi, her head down to her knees. "You chose Riku, and you cant help that Sora will regret that choice, if anything it seems he sacrificed a lot. I think it would be more respectful not to undermine that fact, and just give him time to adapt, and hopefully find love elsewhere" Terra said, it seemed he had gone through this kind of problem before, by the way he spoke about it. "Its up to you now to stick to your decision.." Terra said, now smiling as he moved his hand towards her chin and slowly rose her head up, so as to look at him. "Just because your a princess, doesent mean you aren't free." Terra said, as poked Kairi's nose lightly. "Now let me see that famous Kairi smile" Terra said as he smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Kairi tried to smile; she really, honestly did. But she sighed deeply and leaned forward to rest her chin on her knees.

"I don't even know how to talk to him anymore. It was only yesterday but it feels like it's been forever since I talked to him and I don't know that I would even know what to say, or how to say it." She sighed again. "Sora and Riku were best friends before all this blew up in our faces. I don't want to see them lose that friendship."

She shook her head slightly, as if to clear it. "I don't want to lose that friendship. I just don't know what to do now, and I feel as if I need to do something now."

She took a deep breath and when she looked up her smile was somewhat more successful. "Thank you, Terra, for being here, for helping us last night. I know that I was the reason those things showed up. Thank you for helping us defeat them."
Back to top Go down
RondineSkies

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 am

Terra smiled as he put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair lightly. "You mean the Heartless and the Nobodies? *laughs* no problem, besides I dont really know how to do much else" Terra said, putting a hand behind his head and laughing a bit, as he seemed rather embarrassed. Now standing up, he dusted the sand off his pants and looked out towards the sea, the sun shone on the water, giving it such a wonderful sparkle and shine. "As for your friends, Sora will love you no matter what happens, I think he just feels under appreciated, he went through a lot to get you back, and then suffers through the choice you made. But he'll meet a girl hopefully, and then I think things will settle down" Terra said with a smirk, he remembered how this seemed so familiar.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:41 am

Kairi nodded. "I hope so. I hope he's able to find someone to make him happy. I want him to be happy." She stood on her feet and stumbled slightly. "Ohh, dizzy." She blinked several times to try to clear her eyes enough to focus. "Ookay, I think this staying up all night stuff is for the birds."

Finally she was able to focus enough to get herself situated again. "I should probably go back to the hospital. My father's probably worried about me." She smiled at Terra. "Thank you for being here, and for helping me."

She really did need to head back, even if all she wanted to do was lay back down on the sand and go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Sora noticed that Kairi was out on the beach with a man he had fought a while back. He did not think of much, because he knew he would not harm Kairi. He looked at Kairi, knowing that her parents where harmed. He trusted that man, he even offered to be his friend. "Exdeath, I'm coming after you." He looked in to the sky, before he walked over to Kairi. After looking back at the two, he walked towards them. "Hey, you guys." He smiled at the two of them, and then looked over at Terra. "Long time, Terra." He sat down next to Kairi and looked to the ocean. "Kairi, I am going to make a promise to you right now." He looked into her eyes, sighing for a moment.

"I will get Exdeath, at all costs. You and me both can take him on. You are strong enough to fight for yourself now." He smiled at her once again, and looked back to the ocean. "What he did was wrong, and he won't be forgiven. We can't just let him get away with this." He paused and stood up taking his keyblade out. "If you do not wish to come, I'll still go, alone if I have too." He looked back to Kairi and then to Terra. "And oh, Kairi, nothing is worth our friendship, you can count on that." He had a very serious look on his face. He wanted to look confident, so that she would feel the same way. "The same goes for my friendship with Riku." He was still very mad about the whole Exdeath ordeal, he could not let it go.
Back to top Go down
RondineSkies

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:13 pm

"What will more violence solve?" Terra asked as he nodded towards Sora and walked over towards Kairi, suddenly it seemed her face had changed slightly. "Aqua.." Terra said as he then moved his hand towards her chin, moving her face slightly to the side as he landed a light kiss on her cheek. "..I.." It seemed Terra was going to say something but then to him, Kairi's face went back to normal, no longer was her hair light blue, and no longer did she have the more mature and defined face. Moving back he looked at Kairi with a surprised face, as if he hadent noticed her there. "Kairi..im sorry" He said, before shaking his head, and going back to what was real, two young men and a young woman at a beach. "Aqua..Ventus.." Terra whispered as he looked towards the horizon, his eyes narrowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Kairi looked up at Sora's approach and for a moment she looked overjoyed. As he spoke, though, an obscure pain crossed her eyes and she nodded. "Okay. We'll need to talk with Riku, but I'll stand beside you if I can. I'm glad . . . I'm glad that we're still friends." She took a deep breath. "I guess you heard what my mother tried to pull before the explosion . . ."

But then Terra spoke, and for a moment forgot who he was talking to, and she flushed a deep red when he kissed her cheek. She stuttered slightly at his apology, and wondered just what happened to his friends, especially the one he called Aqua, who apparently looked so much like her.

She stammered and eventually got her expression back under control. "You really miss your friends, don't you?" It was the only thing she could think to say and still sounded like a really stupid thing to say to her ears.
Back to top Go down
RondineSkies

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Terra smiled as she stammered, something about it he found cute. "They're all I have.." Terra said, as he moved past Kairi, glancing slightly at her as he then made his way towards Sora. "As for your plans for this Exdeath character, I doubt you'll be able to do much, just tire yourself looking for him. He'll be back, at any rate, looks like he wanted to test our strength the first time." Terra said, as he found a near by tree and layed against it, seems his back had been bothering him a while, since as he walked he seemed to struggle a bit. "If you are going to fight, it'll look like you would need some help" He said, his eyes narrowed now on Sora, as his subject did concern him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Sora did not see Terra kiss Kairi's cheek, because he had been looking out into the sky. It was also a good thing, he did not see them, because he would have been hurt even more. "Hey, Terra, I have an offer for you. You already said you were going to help me fight him, in exchange for that, I'll help you find your friends." Sora smiled at Terra. He knew that he wanted to help him out, because he was helped out by a lot of people, so that he could find his. It was the least he could do. He also wished to make new friends of his own. "I don't know anything about them, but if you like them I probably will." He smiled and looked over at Terra.

"It will also give me a chance to get to make new friends. And I love making new friends." Sora laughed a little bit and stood up. "Well, it looks like its getting late." Sora paused for a moment, because he had yawned. "I need to hit the sack." He smiled as walked a ways and feel on the ground, sleeping. He was out of sight of the two, so they did not see him fall. Soon, heartless appeared around him and he awoke.

OOC: Join my new topic!

https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net/rpg-f47/attackopen-t154.htm
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Kairi watched Sora walk away and sighed. She turned to look at Terra, where he leaned against the tree. She put her hand out towards him and called the magic that she could use and sent the light flowing towards him. When the lights sunk into his back, they healed the harm he had taken.

"There, that should help you some." She smiled at Terra. "You aren't alone any longer, Terra. Riku, Sora, and I are all your friends, too." She yawned large and chuckled softly at herself.

She sat down and stared out at the water for a bit, her eyes blinking closed for longer and longer periods. Finally she could resist the pull no longer, her eyes blinked closed and stayed that way as she fell asleep with her head on her arms.

((That's 5 MP for the Cure and she just fell asleep, finally! I'll join in the Attack thread shortly. Gimme a bit to get my brain working again.))
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Naethyn was not one to go out and particularly practice without purpose, he usually waited till he needed to. And his skills were relatively mastered. All except his new spell, Adrenaline. This spell was probably useful in a fight or battle when he was losing. He at least needed it to get away when needed. He was standing in the city with the beach. Destiny Islands. Not his favorite, but the one place he would feel truly special.

Naethyn traveled across the worlds and still has never founded a place more like Destiny Islands. He felt needed there, even though, everyone still wasn't sure of his affinity. Naethyn may have been a bit corrupt but never even to kill or harm someone with the intention of it. If he needed defense he always had his water necklace to keep himself protected.

Naethyn was finding out how he could particularly sheild himself with his hydrokinesis. He wasn't sure, but it had something to do with ice and heat. Smoke or Mist was easy to recreate for him. He was learning how to control other elements. Heat goes with Water because Heat can power Water. Without Fire control, Naethyn's spells would be rendered near useless. Along with most hydrokinesis abilities.

Naethyn bended the water around his body moving it sophisticatedly he could never get the hang of the way his water would control itself no matter what. He looked around and never saw anybody. He was in the midst of practicing and likeliness of death was at 15%. A low number for Naethyn, when he practiced he was calm, if he wasn't the hydrokinesis would be to strong and would over power itself into oblivion. The water had to be controlled before weilded.

WORDCOUNT: 291 Words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sun come up (Open)   Watching the sun come up (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the sun come up (Open)
Page 1 of 1