Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Empty
PostSubject: Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some)   Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:00 am

My Amour

You are my amour, my love, my reason to live
You make me see clear. You are my trip on my ride from LSD.
As I inhale you exhale. Are bodies are one, Are souls are two

Love(Coarse Language)

Love...What a pitiful expression: I love you, you might as well just say that you want to fuck me. Oh well. Why say the word love. Love is a figment for we all are unreal. Surreality brings forth my true emotion when all I can say is "Goodbye!"

The Power of Words (Coarse Language)

The power of words is only judged by the power of the speaker. If someone says "Fuck You!" to you and you do not even know who said it than those words mean nothing. But when you think that a word such as hate is a strong word how about the phrase "I loathe it with extreme distaste!" The words fuck you are just as bad as hate.

Paranoia

I see light and darkness at the same time, I breathe out oxygen and inhale carbon monoxide. I do not die. I am not under the influence of a drug, I am not as you say" tripping balls" I am just intoxicated by a drug known as Paranoia. It eats you alive and makes you crazy. Hear a sound in the bunk of the night. See a movement in the bushes. What in the wild wide world is there. What is it. I love it. I get high of this drug. You may not realize it but Paranoia is my anti-drug.
Back to top Go down

Poetry (Coarse Language Involved In Some)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Off Topic :: Le Gallery-
Jump to: