Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Who wants to have a party???

Go down 
+6
Exdeath
Anon
Jonathan DeLauren
Sora
Naethyn Morét
Roxas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who wants a party?
Heck yes I want to have a party in Hollow Bastion!
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Nah, I don't think it's a good idea...
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Freakin wow...
Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Lenneth

Lenneth

Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 am

PARTY TIME! XD

how bout a mount race? or like a magic show for the caster?

ohh virtual rain shower of light from the computers of hollow bastion for effect XD
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 am

Dude, you is da man! That is a great idea. I'm putting you in charge of that, you will be like that Coordinator of Le Partay.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Lenneth

Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 pm

say wha O_o...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Yeah...if you don't mind.

And by the way, you've been promoted to Mod. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:59 am

ahhh thanks i guess O-o

ok so might as well get more people on this

first off does anyone have any plans coming up that would make them inactive?
Back to top Go down
Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:25 pm

*Swaggers in* Hehehe....*mutters* prince ali crazy is he ali abobwa *snickers*

*Pokes Sora in the gut with his cane* Cheer up party pooper. Hehehe. *Chucks rotten fish heads at the crowd* Get in the spirit you party crashers. Its time to wake up...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Thanks Lenneth, I appreciate your help.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:48 am

I have a perfect idea.

The party takes place in the Hollow Bastion Mansion, each room is a different party effect.

The main room plays ballroom music and requires formal attire. Bring many changes of clothes because the additional room is for raving, strobe lights and glow sticks baby. The library is the relaxing room that shuts out the whole sound of the party, it contains refreshments and water and punch. The fourth room contains the Talent Show room, show off your crazy stunts. The fifth room is for those voluptuous pole dancers. fThe sixth is for...

You get the point right. I rule xD Ill be in the Additional Room: Raving.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:19 am

That's a great idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:23 pm

it is yeah, natheyen should be in charge if this Razz, i think the talent room as well should be the race track sinc'e i'm getting the idea of using chocoboos races (thank you ff 7 again) and that each room should be a different thread just to keep in simple to keep track of.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Exactly. I'll add a section in Hollow Bastion that is for these kinds of gatherings only. Alright, I'll be working on that momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:06 am

what date about r we going to start this?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 am

Well I wanted to wait on some new users or activity to pick up. We only have about 13-15 people sign on each day, and even then only about 5 actually do anything.

What date would you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to have a party???   Who wants to have a party??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to have a party???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Off Topic :: Chatroom-
Jump to: